Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her (50524 Views)

"We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday / Wizkid’s Third Babymama, Jada Pollock Shares New Pictures Of Her Son, Zion / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by seunadebisi(m): 6:08am On Nov 22, 2017
5 things to know about Wizkid's latest baby mama Jada Pollock

It is no longer news that Wizkid has welcomed his third child with his manager, Jada Pollock in the United States.
We take a look at five things you need to know about Jada Pollock.

1. Helped Wizkid crack the American market
She is a veteran in the entertainment industry. Wizkid started working with her circa 2015 and with her hep the singer has been able to have some sort of presence in the American music scene. She was formerly known as Jada Styles.

2. She was previously in the football business Jada and Salomon Kalou (rarolae)

She is the head of her very own consulting business firm she shared with Africa's most loved football star. Didier Drogba. Jada helped to the image of several African football stars in the English Premier League.

3. Her entry into music

Jada Pollock with her massive experience moved to the music side of the entertainment business and she joined Bu Vision, LLC – a management firm representing/managing some of the big names in international music scene such as Chris Brown and Pia Mia.

4. Chris Brown
She has worked closely with music star, Chris Brown when he visited Africa where it is mostly the time she met Wizkid. Jada Pollock took over as Wizkid's manager at a time when he had begun to gain so much international relevance.

5. She is British

Jada Pollock was born in London and she is a British citizen. She went to St. Saviour's & St. Olave's Church of England School in London. She graduate from University of Westminister.

http://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-wizkids-new-baby-mama-id7621721.html

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by Amberon11: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by MicheyJ1: 6:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Yo we get it wizkid impregnated his manager enough of the news already

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by Bigbeard(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Something tells me Wizkid was trying to maximize his investment after hiring her as his manager.

Who knows. :-

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by UbanmeUdie: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

Wizkid simply knows how to return favours with a life long investment plan.

Pollock abi na padlock is reaping the fruits of her labour already.

I carry yansh up for wizkid o!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by WealthPhillips(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Short people shaaa

9 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by free2ryhme: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2017
this guy just dey born for everywhere

e wan be father of western nations abi wetin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by ekems2017(f): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Must I know anything about her

6 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by free2ryhme: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2017
the girl white for water black for room

scam alert

make up are gonna be the downfall of a man

8 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by Bossontop(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
undecided
Well....she's fine and looks very "fit"
Lol

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by Airforce1(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Fine girl
Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by Centimetre: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
pa
Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by Shakushaku1(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Thb the pollock babe hot
Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Wizzi Boy Make We Dance....Daddiyo Make We Dance....Bae Of Dis Man!
Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Top 5 Strikers In The Baby Making League (BML)

1. 2baba has 7 goals 3 assist.
2. Wizkid has 3 goals, 3 assist.
3. Davido has 2 goals, 2 assist.
4. Flavor has 2goals, 2 assist.
5. Olamide has 1 goal, 1 assist.

2Baba is the G.O.A.T.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by free2ryhme: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Airforce1:
Fine girl

eye dey pain this one

or too much ...

12 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by kay29000(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Okay. Maybe the next babymama will be from Australia when he goes on tour there.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by orjikuramo(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
The smiles they both always share in almost all images seen is extremely contagious n beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by pauljumbo: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2017
How I wish slay queens can get this kind of her cv

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by Qsscruz(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Since the barbecue guy didnt show up today, let me sell my own market...

Order fresh suya for your drinks, we deliver at your doorstep.. grin

Did i forget, check the link in my monkier... grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by LMAyedun(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2017
What's my Business with her
Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by jieta: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2017
wizkid is investing wisely
Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by Ninebeejayfa: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2017
grin
Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by bamoski(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
ekems2017:
Must I know anything about her

Which kind envy be this
Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by lilfreezy: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
Kalu, Drogba, Chris Brown, wizzy

It's safe to say she loves Big Black Cocks cool

6 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
Na wa o.. Which one in the pix is Jada, I'm seeing 3 different women there, abi no be so embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by correctguy101(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
How about wizzy has been pumping her before she became manager cum babaymama wink
Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
What will this information add to my life?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by DaBillionnaire: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
imitating this kind of life can be dangerous
Re: Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her by donklef(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
Now we have met her,I want to meet you too...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.