Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Change Your Ways Or People Will Force The Change - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change Your Ways Or People Will Force The Change (446 Views)

Am tired of life am contemplating suicide. I need someone or people to talk to / Common Ways Or Sign To Note If A Lady Will Reject You / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Ways Or People Will Force The Change by Shegun93(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2017
"In an unjust society, silent is a crime"-dino melaye

"There is no fundamental freedom without an iota of madness"- thomas sankara

The misrepresentation of Hon. Tunde Olatunji is becoming too much to be neglected and to be overlooked.

The unfortunate and most pitiable situation in Ife-North local government has forced many to start thinking what could be the problem, thus finding solution to the challenges will not be far fetched.

Youth unemployment is on the rise, inflation in market price, non regular payment of workers among many other problems had been identified.

The questions that come to mind is whether we have a representation of the people from Ife-North local government or not.
a representative that will relate the aforementioned challenges to the legislative arm of the state government thus prompting the house to putting the right legislative framework in place that Will combat the challenges that has turned perennial.

It is highly laughable that despite the fact we have a supposedly energetic youth as representative, we are yet to feel his presence in government.

I on behalf of many like minded youths hereby implore hon. Tunde Olatunji to tow the line of people who has demonstrated their willingness to do what they were voted for;
i support that his representation is not effecting any meaningful impact on the people of the constituents.

For three years, when others are busy giving out empowerment to unemployed youths, empowering the artisans, market women , giving out scholarship to students, our own representative has been found wanting.

Let me equally use this medium to remind him that the people have the power to recall any non performing honorable back home and in his case, we shall not hesitate to mobile electorates to begin the process of your recall if you continue the way you are doing.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Osun state
God bless Ife-North local government

Signed,
Amb. John.I
Cordinator, Ife-North Youths in diaspora

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Love Does Not Survive The Road To Libya / FG Nonchalant Attitude Fueling Herdsmen-farmers’ Clash - Bishop / What A Miracle! Nigerian Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.