Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Common Ways Or Sign To Note If A Lady Will Reject You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Common Ways Or Sign To Note If A Lady Will Reject You (166 Views)

'having Your Own Money As A Lady Will Help Avoid Unnecessary Sex' - AKS Lady Pst / No Lady Will Give You Better Sex-a Nigerian Lady Tweets / Change Your Ways Or People Will Force The Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Ways Or Sign To Note If A Lady Will Reject You by bottlewater1(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2020
Incase you have tried to woo some girls and they seem not to cooperate and you are feeling dejected, loosing your feet and thinking everything is wrong about you.
See, there is nothing wrong with you, what is possibly wrong is that you are asking out the wrong girls.
In other words, if they had accepted your proposal, they go just chop your money that's if you have and still leave you.
For you to settle this case of getting a girl for a relationship you need to watch signs for a possible yes or no.
Here, I had some chat with my friends we come up with many signs that a girl will show you if she doesn't want you and once you see any of the signs bro come down and enter another bus. I feel like sharing this few signs which are the common ones. I decided to share the information here if it will help a nigga.
The following are the signs but this signs are not orderly arranged:
1. She doesn't ask about you and your plans
2. She doesn't show special care or concerns for you
3. She doesn't ask for your opinion
4. She don't initiate chat with you
5. She don't ask for your help
6. She doesn't offer to assist you in any way
7. If her talks are selfish
8. She doesn't talk about relationship or ask you about yours
9. She doesn't want to be around you unless she is bored and she needed to talk to anybody
10. She is playing hard to get for you. See no girl is hard to get she doesn't want you that's all.
11. She doesn't talk about family either yours or hers
12. If you have a little disagreement with her boom fight don set
13. She doesn't respect you. Respect is not just claiming seniority but showing regards for someone's presence and contribution
14. If she mocks you directly or indirectly.
15. If her friends doesn't respect you
16. If she doesn't pick your calls
17. If she doesn't reply your text asap even while on line
18. If she makes excuses

The list is long. You too can add yours

But I prefer this part, if you finally find a girl who truly loves you and stick to you when you are hustling nigga hold her tight there are few of them that remain and please take good care of her more especially when you hammer.

May God bless our hustle

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Sun, Nov 29th, 2020 / 2023 Presidency: Buhari, Tinubu, Goje, Others To Agree On Zoning 2021 / The Necessity Of Evaporative Cooler Maintenance For Efficient Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.