Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters (22616 Views)

Photos: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye, Patriotic Man As They Hangout In Dubai / Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator As Husbands Photo, Reveals He Lied / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Instagram big boy, Hushpuppi, has backed Senator Dino Melaye who went on an Instagram rant, slamming those who are investigating his source of wealth.

According to Dino Melaye 'Someone will make money, you wont investigate the source of his wealth , when he was poor did you investigate the source of his poverty?'

Backing him, Hushpuppi who shared the video wrote;

https://www.lailasblog.com/hushpuppi-calls-sen-dino-melaye-favourite-senator-slam-investigating-wealth/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by UbanmeUdie: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

All I see is a Rhinoceros and a puppy.

Nothing worthy of emulation.

Scumbags!

I dedicate this FTC to every Ashawo @ Ugbague street, mission road B/c. Una cheaper chiko dey run belle. Useless place!

31 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Why should we know this?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Someone is rich, you will investigate the source of his wealth

When he was poor, did you investigate the source of his poverty?

Gbam!

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by donvicky2007: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Lol
"Investigate the source of poverty" we have to create another department @EFCC for that.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by axortedbabe(f): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Where I fit buy akara this morning

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Tamarapetty(f): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2017
so i should fry ifex370??

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by ifex370(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Tamarapetty:
so i should fry ifex370??

I was on my own oo.. Somborri wanso fry me

16 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2017
axortedbabe:
cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by IamLaura(f): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2017
They have a lot in common,could even pass as father and son.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by miqos02(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
cool
Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by HealthWealthy(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
I don't care!!
Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Ericaikince(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
You don start again abi Abass

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by veekid(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
This dino Melaye sef
Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by kay29000(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Faji men.
Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by koolcat: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2017
omg dz guy matter don dey resurface again....

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by listenersky: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2017
T

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Spaxon(f): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
BUNCH OF IDIOTS

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by PointZerom: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Donald Trump: “There Is No Shortcut To Maturity, Africa Should Be recolonized
Speaking yesterday in Nebraska, Trump said that Africans are slaves living like slaves in their own land yet they claim they are independent.

Trump was responding to a question by a South African journalist on whether he thinks African leaders were right to seek mass withdrawal from the Hague based International Criminal Court.

“It is shameful for African leaders to seek exit from ICC. In my view, these leaders want to have all the freedom to oppress their poor people without anyone asking them a question. I think there is no shortcut to maturity and in my view, Africa should be recolonized because Africans are still under slavery. Look at how those African leaders change constitutions in their favour so that they can be life presidents. They are all greedy and do not care about the common people” Said Trump

“When I saw them gang up against ICC yet they can’t even find an amicable solution for the ongoing quandary in Burundi, I thought to myself these people lack discipline and humane heart. They can’t lead by example. The only thing they are interested in is accumulating wealth from poor tax payers. Before they think of exiting from ICC, they should first restore peace in Burundi and other war-torn countries rather than gathering like hyenas with the aim of finishing the poor people” Added Trump.
���� truth hurts

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by pauljumbo: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
But it's true oh

Who is investigating poverty?

Dino we love you

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Rebuke: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
At least, Dino must drop sumthn for him.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Donletty: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
spend ur money joor..... I can't come and kill masef

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Bossontop(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
grin
One day fowl yansh go open...shikena!!
"Drops mic"

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by joenor(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Lool nice question sha...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by styno22(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
axortedbabe:
Go Oshodi under bridge

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Isaacvin(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
true yan!!!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by EWAagoyin(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Facts..... People behave as if they never expected you to make it in life

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Kufie(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2017
...and these ones are adults?

Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by free2ryhme: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Instagram big boy, Hushpuppi, has backed Senator Dino Melaye who went on an Instagram rant, slamming those who are investigating his source of wealth.

According to Dino Melaye 'Someone will make money, you wont investigate the source of his wealth , when he was poor did you investigate the source of his poverty?'

Backing him, Hushpuppi who shared the video wrote;

https://www.lailasblog.com/hushpuppi-calls-sen-dino-melaye-favourite-senator-slam-investigating-wealth/

"Birds of a feather..." abeg help me complete am oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters by Promismike(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Ok

But the truth is wealth attracts attention while poverty makes one oblivion.

Everyone wants to know the source of any wealth. Either out of jealousy or for emulation.

It's realy bad that in Nigeria we worship money and people that have it that we care little about how they made it.

In Europe and other developed nations the sourse of your wealth is very paramount.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured / Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman / Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.