Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman (22628 Views)

Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by EmagNig(m): 6:08am On Nov 15, 2018
Following their star-studded wedding over the the weekend, Linda Ejiofor has revealed how she met and fell in love with Ibrahim Suleiman, her husband.

According to Linda Ejiofor, the duo had been friends for years before they decided to take the relationship to a next level after sharing a closer relationship on the set of Tinsel in 2016.

In her words;

Ibrahim and I have been friends for a few years now, but it was not until after his mum passed away in June 2016 that we really started to bond. He was in a really dark place and was ready to throw in the towel and move back to Abuja so he could be closer to his siblings.

I (along with a few members of his inner circle) was able to convince him to stay in Lagos.He accepted a job as an Architect with a design and build firm, while working towards his first solo exhibition as an artist.

In November 2016, I, Harry Dorgu, and Adesua Wellington talked him into showing up for a reading for a role on Africa Magic’s TINSEL. Prior to this, he had never acted a scene in his life, so it was quite a coin toss for him.

The audition went well and he landed the role of Damini White, a character who is Bimpe Adekoya’s boss who becomes her onscreen lover.Over the next 13 months, we had to see each other on set 3-5 times a week and then our friendship grew stronger.

Ibrahim developed feelings soon after but was hesitant as he didn’t want to risk losing me as his closest friend if the relationship didn’t work out.

Eventually, he squared up and told me how he felt. Turns out the feeling was mutual and we both started dating quietly, with only their siblings, very close friends and a couple of colleagues in the know.

https://lailasnews.com/how-i-fell-in-love-with-ibrahim-suleiman-linda-ejiofor

lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by dallex10(m): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2018
HML

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Forreellinc: 6:10am On Nov 15, 2018
Can you explain why una do poor wedding

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Hyping non entities

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by praizblog: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Awwww so cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by dan900(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2018
cute. At least, let's see more interesting and stories. not every time Buhari this and that. grin grin grin

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Reach out to me. Check my signature for contact. It is so nice and highly lucrative.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Pentools(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Save us your revelations, do that after like 2-4years after the marriage. That's what matters the most.

Happy married life tho, I pray the anti-marriage demons hovering planet earth doesn't visit your home soon....Amen!!!

Cheers Ada-maramma

24 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Yewandequeen(f): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Yewandequeen(f): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2018
Forreellinc:
we await yours.

Seriously I don't know how people get so comfortable shaming others just cos they are able to enjoy free 10Mb on N100 airtime recharge.

Its so sad cos these so called people can't say this same thing in the face of the concerned. Mtcheeeeeww

60 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Ruddyman(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2018
Lovely stuff
Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by benjamintaylor: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
BECOME THE CREATIVE GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

If you have creativity flowing through your veins, Graphic Design might be your ideal career. Of course, you need a very particular set of skills to create a polished designs—skills you will learn at this intensive practical training program

This Graphic Design Training Course will open up the world of digital graphic design and help you expand your skill set.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by ChiefSweetus: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
So the two times I met her, she was dating??!!
I will never forgive this girl
... NEVER!!!
Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Allee90: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Why Almajiri

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Odobaone: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2018
God bless their union. May they enjoy marriage as much as am enjoying mine everyday. May their marriage be as fruitful and more than mine(Amen)

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Teewhy070: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2018
angry
Forreellinc:
Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Centcanada: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2018
As I day look two of una, I know no who tell una say una day in love. So you guys has forgotten that celebrities tie are mare? Let somebody have sense at a time, no time ooo. Anyway, wish you happy marriage life sha

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by ORIGI(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Forreellinc:

U no get sense!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by blackgold2018(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Forreellinc:
U r a big fool. It's called low key wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by abbaapple: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2018
angry

I heard he mate her as a virgin lipsrsealed If you no get money hide your face shocked
Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Witnes: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2018
HML 2 aboki and biafry. Enyoy ur marriage in peace even thou,,,,
Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by nazablossom(f): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2018
Happy married life Damini and Bimpe smiley

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by stunning4real: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Forreellinc:
Eyah! so you are yet to be cured of your disease.
Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by SocialJustice: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:
we await yours.

Seriously I don't know how people get so comfortable shaming others just cos they are able to enjoy free 10Mb on N100 airtime recharge.

Its so sad cos these so called people can't say this same thing in the face of the concerned. Mtcheeeeeww
Most times they are too impoverished to even access places where the people they insult normally hang out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by EllaCynthia(f): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Forreellinc:
Kisus
Weldone
Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by EllaCynthia(f): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:
we await yours.

Hahahahaha
Calm down first
Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Yewandequeen(f): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2018
SocialJustice:
Most times they are too impoverished to even access places where the people they insult normally hang out.
I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman by Yewandequeen(f): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2018
EllaCynthia:

Hahahahaha
Calm down first
I am calm. The comment was just infuriating.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun / Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin / Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.