Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,728 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Letting Go & Moving On Quotes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letting Go & Moving On Quotes (833 Views)

'This Is School Not Hotel, Keep Moving' Spotted On A School's Wall (Photos) / Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letting Go & Moving On Quotes by Hetin92: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2017

Ending an unhealthy relationship will help you to grow & change your life. So go ahead in your life, learn from your life lessons, start searching for a new love and free yourself from the hurt, & pain starts enjoying every second of your precious life. Not every love story has to be as beautiful as a fairy tale cause that’s not true. Losing love or just falling out of love is not the end, its beginning of something new.
Letting go and Moving on quotes from someone you love and giving up on love does not mean that you will never love again, as love never ends. Being in a relationship, first you have to love yourself and if still, things don’t work out the way you think then moving on is the best option even if you are still in love with that person. We know that forgetting someone you love is the hardest thing in one’s life, but what’s the use of being in a relationship and to be unhappy. Sometimes when you free yourself from such a bad relationship you are just allowing yourself to be happy again.
Re: Letting Go & Moving On Quotes by scriptyvijayapp(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2018
Excellent site! I will certainly conifrm that when my office is a mess I lose energy and desire to do work. It took me a while to realize this, but now I know that having a well organized office space makes it easier for me to concentrate on what I need to do and be more creative in my solutions. healthmug Thanks!
Re: Letting Go & Moving On Quotes by scriptyvijayapp(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2019
cool cool Excellent site! I will certainly conifrm that when my office is a mess I lose energy and desire to do work. It took me a while to realize this, but now I know that having a well organized office space makes it easier for me to concentrate on what I need to do and be more creative in my solutions. Thanks! and i just visited a site and i want to share my feedback with you guys SBL homeopathy here i got amazing discount and also the good offers at good price they are doing really nice work go and take a look to this website

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Extends Private Candidates Registration Till January / Pls Help O, I Can't Get My Jamb Pin. / Ecnomics Jamb Subject Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.