Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures (29198 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria / Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply / Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by kay29000(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Cool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by mfujah(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
how is dis even News?
look out of the box.... The milky way...lol
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by StrongandMighty: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2017
brownlord:

Because 99% victims of plane crash don’t live to wear jersey
I believe she myt b from a wealthy family... There are many plane crash survivors that isn't in the news like this...
Wen she contested in America idol she was celebrated, her news was all over the internet wich was worth it, bt y d hell dat she's wearing a Nigerian jersey should be a news?

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Mufasa27(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2017
brownlord:

You are smart!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by brownlord: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2017
StrongandMighty:

I believe she myt b from a wealthy family... There are many plane crash survivors that isn't in the news like this...
Wen she contested in America idol she was celebrated, her news was all over the internet wich was worth it, bt y d hell dat she's wearing a Nigerian jersey should be a news?

How many do survivors do you know, she was popular because she got to the zenith of Agt. She don’t need to be from a wealthy family. She survived a plane crash which is rare and didn’t let her get in her way and performed well at AGT. It’s only normal for the media to be biased towards her

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Jflex07(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie
why should we vote for you
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by delzbaba(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2017
itsik:
Cool

A good man should just take this lady up.
Show her some good love,
Take her to a good plastic surgeon in the Us, and recreate this her fire turn skin.
I bet she will look sweet again and be happier.

Looking at her endowments, she has a promising "arsenal" and "Manchester".
Which will now grace the whole act.
Then marry her
you can be the guy she's looking for
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Naughtytboy: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
itsik:
Cool

Show her some good love,
Take her to a good plastic surgeon in the Us, and recreate this her fire turn skin.

Then marry her
Are u not a good Man?

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by StrongandMighty: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
brownlord:

How many do survivors do you know, she was popular because she got to the zenith of Agt. She don’t need to be from a wealthy family. She survived a plane crash which is rare and didn’t let her get in her way and performed well at AGT. It’s only normal for the media to be biased towards her

Bt Y is it news dat she's wearing a Nigerian jersey?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by StrongandMighty: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
brownlord:

Bt Y is it news dat she's wearing a Nigerian jersey? some things I see on nairaland makes me wonder..
This is not news worthy please

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by WINDSOW(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

She is defacing our prestigious National Jersey with her deformed body.

Ososomaye fall on you.

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Kid!just be careful ok?everything is not a joke and go and pray very well for forgiveness.A word is enough for any wise person.

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by PASCALSILVA(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
itsik:
Cool

Show her some good love,

Then marry her
U BE BAD MAN ABI
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Jerrypolo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I spit on your grave.

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
brownlord:

I liked that post you quoted....then I saw this-and it is a beautiful response that I did not think about
So, I am gonna like it too
It is really good to think deeply, feel deeply and be empathetic, in a positive direction
Thank you for this!

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Jerrypolo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mufasa27:
You are smart!!
I hope you said it in (DJ Khaled's) voice.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by lloyds(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
This babe has a very strong inner man, and her mental strength is also very high.
Some people could have opted for frustration or suicide.
God bless her.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
itsik:
Cool

Show her some good love,

Then marry her
I command sense in you in the naaaaaaaaaaaammmme of jeeesus!

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by scopenatty7: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
May thunder tear your mouth there....
NwaAmaikpe:

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by scopenatty7: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Am really working on it seriously...For the fact that i love burnt jollof, Keshi wont purge me
itsik:
Cool

Show her some good love,

Then marry her
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by YelloweWest: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
StrongandMighty:
I don't mean 2 hate..
Bt wats so special dat she's wearing a Nigerian jersey?
Thank God u know u are a hater.

This girl is showing patriotism to a country that caused her unimaginable pain, and u are here asking dumb question.

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by YelloweWest: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
6pax:
this bae is very beautiful. she may need some corrective surgery
She has had hundreds to get to this point. She's from a wealthy home. Money is not the issue.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by StrongandMighty: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
YelloweWest:

Thank God u know u are a hater.

This girl is showing patriotism to a country that caused her unimaginable pain, and u are here asking dumb question.
Plane crashes is an unforseen occurrence... Don't blame d coumtry
Developed countries experience it too

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Allwility: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Allwility: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

You didn't have to do this you know. Kechi is a strong lady who has achieved so much despite all she's been through in life. She doesn't deserve cyber bullying from anyone.
Please respect her.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by VIJAYOFEM(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
itsik:
Cool

Show her some good love,

Then marry her
[color=#000000][/color] Won't be a bas idea if you introduce her to one of your brothers. HOLA!!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
itsik:
Cool

Show her some good love,

Then marry her
Mehn if you see her b4 her accident, she was gaddamn beautiful.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by nonix22(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
itsik:
Cool

Show her some good love,

Then marry her
This one pass surgery matter. This one Na reconstruction. Even with this burn, one can still see her beauty. God bless her
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by ericuzor(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
itsik:
Cool

Show her some good love,

Then marry her
are you a bad man, you have a nice thought in your head why not take the lead. We are behind you hailing as you make the move cheesy

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by Gtoosmooth(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I see a big failure in you.... Stoned heart with no human sympathy... Watch your fingers next time if you don't want something worse to happen to you, for she never prayed for that deformed body you just mentioned....

Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by peacesamuel94(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62608530] shocked

Just for likes, a full grown man will act like a retarded infant, just for likes. what a mystery....
Re: Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures by crafteck(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

You dont deserve life

Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo)