Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land (24936 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by baddosky1: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2017
God has finally picked your call! Put it on loud speaker so you can hear him clearly before he hangs up

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by garriguy: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Etisalat abi 9mobile?

But if eventually u get paid, there's a business you may consider investing in...

visit

www.garriprocessing.com

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by ojmetrix(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2017
HealthWealthy:
Free data for you.
people like u can trade data for 200 Hector's of land

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Midex88(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Do not sell your land but you can lease it. I think it's 1million annually

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by addikt(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Midehi2
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by saydfact(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:
Hello PropertyLanders, Etisalat Nigeria is proposing to build their network mast on my small piece of land, after several searches, they concluded it's mine they want cos it's on a hilltop.

They are coming next month with their boss for negotiation, please I need your opinion on this proposal. How do I start with the negotiation? How much do you think is reasonable to rent the land to them?

Please I need your ideas!

Whatever u agree, just buy another land elsewhere and use the money to build you a nice house: see my signature for help.

Goodluck
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by don4real18(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:
Hello PropertyLanders, Etisalat Nigeria is proposing to build their network mast on my small piece of land, after several searches, they concluded it's mine they want cos it's on a hilltop.

They are coming next month with their boss for negotiation, please I need your opinion on this proposal. How do I start with the negotiation? How much do you think is reasonable to rent the land to them?

If you are given automatic slots for graduates, gimme one abeg
I'm in need of a job

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Jok3r(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:

get a lawyer and a witness... this is a life time hammer for u... to u die den go dey pay u.. collect per year ok

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by charlsecy(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:
Hello PropertyLanders, Etisalat Nigeria is proposing to build their network mast on my small piece of land....
There is no company called Etisalat in Nigeria.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by freshvine(f): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Negotiate To Contract Security, Gas Supply And Gen Maintenance Too

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by oluplus(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Please contact your pastor first and fast to know if it is God's will.

My pastor says some opportunities are not blessings but open traps.

Secondly, get a lawyer. I mean a competent layer not those charge and bail lawyers with funny coats.

But that etisalat wey u mention so no dey exist again o. Be careful!

It is the will of God for his children to prosper, so dont go there pls. This is not a shady/illegitimate business
Besides, is it only his Pastor that can know God's will?

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Jflex07(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
solasoulmusic:
To be honest if you are not living there or you plan for others not to go ahead if so please learn about the dangers of radiation and it’s relation to cancer it’s not now it’s later on that the wahala go start and unfortunately sometimes money isn’t enough it’s early detection that counts the money is good but the long term effects are deadly
Shut up

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:

my guy you are on top of the world now. i have a plot in akwa ibom eket precisely and airtel biult their mast on my land. we had a leasing agreement for every five years. trust me its bn a wonderful deal.get a good property lawyer and and a very good negotiator for d deal and you are good to go
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by adetes: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Etisalat is no more in d country is like they v change their name or pack from d country, do ur research well though money matter most.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by einsteine(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:

Do you mean 9mobile? Don't make the offer. Let them make an offer, then counter with an amount 10x what they offer. You guys would eventually settle for something in the middle. Involve a lawyer but ensure you agree a fixed fee for the lawyer's services not a percentage of your money.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
solasoulmusic:
To be honest if you are not living there or you plan for others not to go ahead if so please learn about the dangers of radiation and it’s relation to cancer it’s not now it’s later on that the wahala go start and unfortunately sometimes money isn’t enough it’s early detection that counts the money is good but the long term effects are deadly

It has been proven times without numbers that this your assertion is 100% false. Nothing like radiation on a Mast that's at least 40ft high.

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by kennosman(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
FreeWorld23:
if ur land is in an undeveloped area, u will get lesser than that price. But if it's in a well developed area, u will get nothing less than 10m for a 5 year lease and 2 automatic employment Slot if you have graduates in ur family if u play your game well. My mum's friend experience is what I am talking about.
U Said it all but he need an insider for that to happen.if he is really sure about this, let him contact me

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by uboma(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
solasoulmusic:

What are you talking about here?

Experts have trashed this belief long time ago.

There are no longer term negative effects.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by wiloy2k8(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:

Guy ideas full head make we talk .
Quote me and I go drop u my numb
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by kennosman(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
kennosman:
U Said it all but he need an insider for that to happen.if he is really sure about this, let him contact me
check my facebook id.. kenneth mathew or kennyboy_uk@hotmail.com, i will guide you.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by uboma(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
freshvine:

lol.

this is eating your cake and still asking for it.

the best one can get here is the contract to recommend one or two security personnel.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by younglawya(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:
OK, a friend told me he knew of someone who rented his for 3.5M annually. Must I contact a lawyer before the negotiation?

Lol dont. Come back in 3ys time and complain about how Etisalat tricked you into signing an agreement with unfavorable clauses . Best
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:

Don't ever negotiate without your lawyer. I mean a serious lawyer. I can make a good referral.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Donald3d(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Crossguy: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Best reply

quote author=dominique post=62604554]There is no company in Nigeria called Etisalat ng. Better do your due diligence and involve a competent lawyer so you don't get swindled.[/quote]
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Crossguy: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Best reply, no Etisalat but 9mobile.

quote author=dominique post=62604554]There is no company in Nigeria called Etisalat ng. Better do your due diligence and involve a competent lawyer so you don't get swindled.[/quote]
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by dandollaz: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
freshvine:
You can negotiate for security
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by aspirebig: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
So you are asking if you need the services of a lawyer in a "land" related matter..please you need one.

Hope you have the necessary documents of the land ...just to avoid story that touch. As in logged deed, C of O etc.

If not, they can do you boju boju .

Lawyer normally charge 10%, so you have to add his own commision and other miscellaneous like your town youth settlement or omoniles of the place, the elders etc, carry all man along, if not, by the you get the pay and these guys start to disturb, you won't say you were not told, or it is the telcom should settle them.

Let the whole thing be clearly spelt out from the beginning with proper documents o.

You will also need a witness like one of the elders just to endorse as witness. Find them small thing. ....remember that these people money are just one off....subsequently. ..you will be enjoying you pay alone.

No do chop alone oooo....na Naija we dey.

That is how we roll here. I am not a lawyer by the way but just my little advice. Not a must that you adhere to it.

Take time to read all the documents well...before you sign. ..no hurry hurry o, because of the money involved, after all you were living well before the deal came up.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by aviationguy: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
The first thing you need to do is to verify from other property owners whose has accepted such offer, then ask questions on the terms and conditions of rent or lease.

Don't be too anxious of money rather the interest of your property should the priority,negotiate with a neutral and competent lawyer that has a vast knowledge on such contract.

make sure you signed a genuine documents and verify from your account officers on such deposit,i will advise don't sign any thing above 5 years.

Don't ever negotiate with your genuine landed property,because they may use it as a clause in the contract of terms.

and lastly pray before they come around next month.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by obidevine(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
I have a competent lawyer I can introduce you to in Abuja, he's good. Quote me for more info
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by wiringdpt(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Don't sell, lease it to them. Airtel had contacted me before but the deal didn't work.
Kizyte:

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by dandollaz: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
2.5 to 3.5m for 10yrs in urban then in rural 2 to 3m.dont be greedy they Always have alternative and your neighbors are willing to lobby and collect the cash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2000 Houses Submerged In Makurdi (photos) / UPDATED! these properties are for sale. grab them now@give away prices / BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.