Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned (4754 Views)

I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
We will be addressing a number of your concerns today.
Please stay tuned to our Social Media Channels.
#NPowerNG smiley

Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by Tongsman(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG smiley
The NPower portal for checking has not been working, its showing error 502, WHY!!!
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by KardinalZik(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Okay
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by DanielsParker(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2017
following
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by Biofash: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2017
What about our backlog stipends that is yet to be paid after one year of the programme? Some are owed 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 month respectively.
Please kindly address this issues for us to sanitise the programme.
Thanks
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2017
my concern is that my sister who got her congrats text through SMS has received her details for the pre selection assessment, with date and venue today , please what about those who got theirs online, and weren't texted, how are we supposed to get our own details, time, date and venue, please how?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by monlawal(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Biofash:
What about our backlog stipends that is yet to be paid after one year of the programme? Some are owed 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 month respectively.
Thanks
Please endeavor to attend to this very important
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Tongsman:

The NPower portal for checking has not been working, its showing error 502, WHY!!!

You can check your pre-selection status here
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Biofash:
Thanks

Have you made this complain before?
If yes, What was the feedback?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by prodiG(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls has anyone from N-tax seen their name?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2017
ikechizoba:
my concern is that my sister who got her congrats text through SMS has received her details for the pre selection assessment, with date and venue today , please what about those who got theirs online, and weren't texted, how are we supposed to get our own details, time, date and venue, please how?

Details on the next step would be communicated to you in due time.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by olasaad(f): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
ikechizoba:

Which state?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by manny4u(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG smiley
npowerng:
#NPowerNG smiley
npowerng:
#NPowerNG smiley
I hope the unfair treatment meted at someone like under n-agro whose device was with held without explanation wud addressed too?
even when i mailed all the necessary evidence dt i actively participated in the training.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by ganiyu26(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Please i misplaced my phone i used in storing my bvn, how can i retreive that before the verification date
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by ganiyu26(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2017
ganiyu26:
Please i misplaced my phone i used in storing my bvn, how can i retreive that before the verification date
Sorry i meant to say reference number
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
manny4u:
[color=#990000][/color]
I hope the unfair treatment meted at someone like under n-agro whose device was with held without explanation wud addressed too?
even when i mailed all the necessary evidence dt i actively participated in the training.

Did you get a reply on your mails and complains?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
ganiyu26:

Sorry i meant to say reference number

You only need BVN and phone number.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2017
prodiG:
Pls has anyone from N-tax seen their name?

Good morning,
We have observed that a number of N-Power TAX applicants have been asking about their pre-selection status since yesterday.
Between July and August, we shared a number of updates on N-Power TAX. We will share again for clarity.
N-Power Tax, a new category, was introduced to engage Volunteers enlisted via the N-Power application process as Community Liaison Tax Officers under the Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS).
VAIDS is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and the Joint Tax Board that encourages non-compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income and assets and pay the appropriate tax, as well as, widen the tax net.
The VAIDS programme sought to select 7,500 qualified N-Tax Volunteers who will undertake tax promotion, document review, record keeping, tax enquiries response, customer management, report writing, amongst others.
On the 29th of June, 2017, then Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, issued an Executive Order instituting VAIDS. VAIDS has a lifespan of 9 months commencing on the 1st of July, 2017.
Consequently, the VAIDS N-Tax category is operating an expedited selection process separate from the General N-Power programme, N-Teach, N-Agro and N-Health. This is facilitated directly by the Federal Ministry of Finance-VAIDS team. In connection with this, all applicants are invited to note:
N-Power was the Registration/Application Partner for VAIDS/N-TAX. As the Application Partner, it was responsible for Process 1-3 ONLY. The Ministry of Finance/VAIDS team will lead on the implementation of Process 4-7.
1. Application
2. BVN Validation
3. Test
4. Interviews and Physical Verification
5. Assessment Interview
6. Final Selection
7. Deployment
#NPowerNG
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by telleyway: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Please npower I would like to know if the pre-election is in batches, or some states or geopolitical zones are yet to be selected. Because of all the selected people, I not seen people especially from Benue and Kogi, or does it has to do with when you apply?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by manny4u(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

No I did not, i have sent over 20 mails to devicesupport and support email addresses and yet no response and the problem is still not resolve.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by dt4omoh(f): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2017
I check it's showing error
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=olasaad post=62607439]
Which state?[/quote
my sister registered under Abia state while mine is cross River St
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Details on the next step would be communicated to you in due time.

l know but through what means?, since l didn't receive any text from npower, how am l sure they will send me the next step or details through Sms

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by clerkent(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
when I put my bvn on the search box this is what I got.
Sorry! No matching record found in the preselection database.

what is the solution I register under n-teach.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
clerkent:

I got the same reponse when i impute my bvn, what was the response really meant or is it a network issue?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
manny4u:

No I did not, i have sent over 20 mails to devicesupport and support email addresses and yet no response and the problem is still not resolve.

The Npower Team are working day and night to make sure everything works well with out stress sir.
You would receive a notification when your issue has been resolved.

I hope you are not on payment hold?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by manny4u(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

The Npower Team are working day and night to make sure everything works well with out stress sir.
You would receive a notification when your issue has been resolved.

I hope you are not on payment hold?
I have been paid up until october, i appreciate your effort and response but this has taken too long already, and nobody has contacted me and tell me what exactly the problem is so that i can follow up. This is not fair at all!!!
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by sweetyme001(f): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
clerkent:

My bvn i registered with is absolutely correct, its unfornate that npower did not update data and info
What do we do?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by Biofash: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yes I complained severally and all I was been told to calm as it it been processed and is paid in bathes.
But recently someone told that I did not have any stipends to collect as all my backlog has been paid.
But I wasn't paid for the month of December to March. I started receiving stipends from late April. (quote)

Have you made this complain before?
If yes, What was the feedback?[/quote]
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by benitochakone(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG smiley

Dear npower, this will be the 4th time I will be posting this. My wife has not been. Paid despite her Bvn, and account details being super correct. She attended the physical verification and was subsequently posted to a school. She has since been teaching there and not even a single payment. Her profile wrongly reads disqualified with no reason. Several attempts to contact your handles have all been met with silence. In early September she finally got a response from your support desk to forward clearance letter from the head of her PPA, which she did promptly and followed up with subsequent mails. Until now there has been no response, her profile is not changed still. Please what could be going on. How on earth can a person be treated this way? Is there any hope for us? Or do u advice she just stops going to her PPA altogether? I need an urgent response from you please. She is presently serving at Sabon Gari LGA Kaduna state. Her name is Nancy John
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
clerkent:

Good day,
That means You were not selected, but All hope is not lost. You can Google N-sip and check for other social investment programs sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male & Female Security Guards Wanted In Lagos / Jobberman Is So WRONG!!!! / Etisalat Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.