Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (41899 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by OboOlora(f): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Let's wait if he will have 50groomsmen in suit this time tongue
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by joystickextend1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
cool

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys..
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by bentlywills(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Poverty is a SIN
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by KINGROLAND1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
They Make Money In Nigeria And Spend It Abroad. Truly The Black Man Has No Sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by OboOlora(f): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Forzap:
So no a-list naija celeb can have their wedding here Abi sad sad

Issorite undecided undecided
DBanj did
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by hanassholesolo: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mediapace:
Of all the countries on this planet,he decided to choose a xenophobic country Killing our people

Why not choose iraq or syria then lipsrsealed

Mr man if anything happen to you and your attendees no one will cry undecided

No one should quote me abeg

Xenophobia only affect poor people.
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by OboOlora(f): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Honestly me to I feel like getting married... I'm tired of fornication sad
Awww I feel ur pain. Eniola badmus is single grin
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by samchem(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
In masterkraft's voice:Even if it has to cost my alls Ebuka won't see my back dis time angry grin
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by midehi2(f): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mediapace:
Of all the countries on this planet,he decided to choose a xenophobic country Killing our people

angry

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Antoeni(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
This Bankole and Adesua wedding,is jst been blowen out of proportion for jst no Reason,bigger and better artist and celebrities have done theirs and they let us hear word,
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by nnokwa042(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mediapace:

shebi na una dey shwayout lekki lekki magodo banana island ,anyways poor Man's cock na cow to him after all person wey just commot for Oshogbo come Lagos for the first time he or she go shout when e see lekki but not for we travellers lekki is just suffering and smiling place
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by internationalman(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rokia2:

This is just the beginning. You've never see nothing yet. grin
What exactly did we do to deserve this punishment??
Can't dey just push those news of people advertising cars, plots of land, barbecue, etc to front page instead?
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Forzap: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:

DBanj did

Well we didn't get to see that, no pictures nothing so it won't count to me
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
internationalman:

What exactly did we do to deserve this punishment??
Can't dey just push those news of people advertising cars, plots of land, barbecue, etc to front page instead?

You can simply just ignore the news on front page that don't interest you.
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by ijomaSN(f): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cute
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Saintp(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Trust celebs, even the ones that are broke will find a way to collect money from sugar mummy's, daddy's and borrow just to feel among in Cape Town. Some people just like living fake life.
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by belindar: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
When I say Nigeria is giant of Africa for mouth , people will be saying I’m not patriotic. I haven’t seen any foreigner coming to Nigeria for marriage even South Africa’s will not come to celebrate their marriage in naija.
That is to show you how decay our tourism system is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by enemyofprogress: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by ochrisu1: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
You must be dumb oh!

How does that concern you?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of a human being is Captain Tunde Demuren?

He doesn't seem to be bothered that Toolz hasn't given him a child yet.

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by ustinelee(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
That moment when you tell your wife,

Banky: Baby please stay in the house my mum and family members are coming, i am going for a show this weekend.

Adesua: Oh baby i forgot to tell you that we are shooting in Enugu this weekend please i cant afford to miss this role please baby try to understand.

Banky: shocked

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by mummyjayson(f): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of a human being is Captain Tunde Demuren?

He doesn't seem to be bothered that Toolz hasn't given him a child yet.

what type of a human being is nwaamaikpe,, he doesnt seem to be bothered that he is not behaving like a normal human being yet.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Barzinime(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
is it your talkative?
doyinisaac:
parrot!!!!sho sho sho everywhere....talkative
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Stylz69(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
If Tunde Demuren is a celebrity Pilot, does that make Jaycurrb a celebrity house-boy?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
ochrisu1:
You must be dumb oh!

How does that concern you?

He is a concerned​ citizen
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Omololupromise: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
But I have never heard SA artist or actress came to NG to celebrate their white wedding, well this reticule loss.
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by totorimi: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
All the ticket money used by guest could have been used to organize the wedding even on the high sea inside Eko Atlantic City.

No need to go and contribute our hard earned money to SA foreign exchange but you can't blame them when our leaders do worse. They park our plane idly abroad, fly private with their families for holiday, send their kids abroad, so can blame these ones.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by EWAagoyin(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
OboOlora:

Awww I feel ur pain. Eniola badmus is single grin
I like you more

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by geekybabe(f): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bassurge:
I wonder why we Nigerians are so stupid and foolish. Why should Nigerian musicians prefare taking their weddings oversea? South Africa of all places? Home of xenophobia.
You pple shud just shut up.

Nigerians are the biggest bigots and busybodies in the world. Did they borrow your money to travel? If they go to Iraq is it your wedding?

Xenophobic blah blah. Boko haram is still killing people in your own country but you cant talk about that one.

Pls get busy and stop pokenosing into other pples affairs

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by cstr1000: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by tellwisdom: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Celebrity?....Who celebrated them...me?? Where and how have they contributed to my life?? Spits angry
Re: Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding by Mysselff2: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mediapace:

i trip o
Dem wan use style tell us say dem fly business class, so make we do wetin na
Those wey fly economy for the same plane,shey dem no go reach South Africa xenophobicstan ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff / Temi Otedola Delivers Speech At The American Embassy In UK [PICS] / Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.