Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) (36569 Views)

Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by Nevee: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
May God grant you speedy recuperation
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by Barzinime(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
That name tho...Forgive
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by ionsman: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na wa o...Wish her speedy recovery.
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by saydfact(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Alhamdullilah she's well and getting better...
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by Jerrypolo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Diso60090:
You see ya ugly head wetin concern insurance for car and occupants
Reading or comprehension, which one is your problem?.
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by deavicky(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
qualityGod:
Rip to the dead
anybody die?
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by Diso60090(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Reading or comprehension, which one is your problem?.
Both of them and you especially
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by ikemesit4477: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
qualityGod:
Rip to the dead
who told you somebody died!
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by uzoormah(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
qualityGod:
Rip to the dead
Shut up ur smelly mouth
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by mechanics(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by Coolgent(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Get well soon dear.
Na so few months ago i nearly died at Yikpata camp Ilorin.
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by hesilo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
The cause of this accident is simple.... Carelessness, incompetence. This exactly happened to me last Friday when I was moving from ore to onitsha, in short around ogbogui, the rear tire of the sienna bus busted and out of inexperience the driver stepped on the break cause he was panicked, Mehn the rest was Alot of tumbling and summersaults I really can't count cos I was lost in the harsh irregular cycles. I thank God I didn't die plus nobody died just fracture here and there. I'm still suffering from my shoulder fracture. It's as a result of poor maintenance, not checking the quality of the parts in the car, most drivers only care about the money they make and not check how bad the car is going. Next was he was overspeeding (140km/h). And then over load. It's just God that is the reason I can still type this from the bed where I lie. I wish her quick recovery
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by PropertyAsset: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lands on Promo In Ibeju-Lekki/Ajah & Magboro-Berger

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL When You Buy From VILLA GARDEN CITY Magboro-Berger*

Acquire 1plot From *VILLA GARDEN CITY*
Behind MFM Prayer City & NASFAT Magboro along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

Price: *#650* per plot
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build.

*FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS*

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = *#690k*

Deposit *#100K* and spread the balance.

Contact us on
*08034113771, 08155539270 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)* let's discuss your options.

*OTHER OPTIONS*�

*1. Casavilla Estate Magboro*By MFM Prayer City and Behind Punch Newspaper Head Office, Magboro-Berger.
*Price: N3m per plot*
*Title: CofO*

*2. Christal Villa King's Court Ibeju-Lekki* Apakin before LaCampaigne Tropicanna.
*Promo Price: N4m*
*Title: Approved Excision*

*3. Christal Villa Gold Ibeju-Lekki*
*Price: #700k*
*Title:*Registered Survey (Excision in Process)
*Promo: Buy 5 And Get 1 Free Plot*

*4. WestWood Park 2, Sangotedo, Ajah Lagos*
*Promo Price:* #11.5m
*Title:* CofO

*5. Arium Estate Abijo GRA*
*Price:* #6.5m
*Title:* CofO

*6. Opulence Estate, Lakowe Ajah (By Lakowe Golf Course (just off the Expressway)*
*Price:* #10.5m
*Title:* Gazette

*7. Royalty Garden Shimawa By RCCG Redemption Camp's New Auditions*
*Price:* N2.5m
*CofO processing*

*8. Hill Crest Estate, Abuja (Sabon-Lugbe)*
*Price: #3m* for 450sqm (Pent-house land size), #4m for 550sqm (Duplex land size)
*Title: RofO*

*9. VIP Gardens Festac Extension*, Abule-Ado.
*Price: #5.5m*
*Title: CofO*

*Contact Us: Call 08034113771, 08155539270 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)*

Investment made easy.....
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by inositol88(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
I have screen grabbed this pix and sent to someone who works in the office of the state coordinator, be rest assured dat your case wud reach her office latest tomorrow, and u wud be called!!!!

Wishing her speedy recovery!!!!

From An ex-plateau kopa
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
ThankGod for your life
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by Acuna91: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Recover fast dear
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by odedinigbin(m): 4:10am On Nov 23, 2017
qualityGod:
Rip to the dead

Back to you.
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by IkemD(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2017
She's not a Corper yet. she's a prospective Corp member. NYSC have not sworn her in.
Re: New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) by jibs4lv(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Etinosajay:

May you live a life full of disaster. You, your family members, your loved ones, if you have any.

What starts as a joke for you on nairaland will become your daily experience.
aàaammmmmeeeeeee and so shall it be by the special grace of God!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N30,000 / Corpers Tear Gassed For Protesting Unpaid Allowances By INEC / Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.