Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ (40774 Views)

Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by mrlaw93(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
I hope Zimbabwe don't turn out like Libya
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by Ipheyemmy01(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mugabe must go.
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by kingthreat(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Zimbabweans are ballsless Africans. What wouldn't last 8 years in Nigeria, lasted 37 yeaes in their country. They waited till the modafucka was senile before planning a coup

1 Like

Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by pawesome(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
Guy shorten this super story na
BTW

Please i need help oooo
How can i finish 10gb in just 5 days
With glo for that matter
share wit me abeg...glo is very ok n rockin ma 4g wia i de...07051373936
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by salt1: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
I wanted to put Mugabe as my profile picture but I am afraid that if I want to remove him he will refuse.
���

Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by xpset2(f): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Same boring personal -opinion -driven report we use to read from western journalists when they put their guy in office.

1 Like

Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by Alday: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
The Chinese have learnt this game well.

Sorry folks, it's still the show- 'The scramble for African resources in return for less'

2 Likes

Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by benjaminiyke(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Saturday at 8.00pm, please join Esther Isreal for a Facebook LIVE CHAT and stand a chance of winning #3000 plus airtime.
Follow our Facebook account benjaminokeze30@gmail.com to get notification when we are live.
#SMLIVESHOW
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by soberdrunk(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
I don't support president Mugabe clinging to power but what i find far more irritating and despicable is how other countries feel the can control African countries to protect their selfish interests........ angry

2 Likes

Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by octus2008(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
ATLEAST DEM GET LIGHT FOR THEIR COUNTRY.....NOT TO TALK OF SOME AFONJA LAND IN WEST AFRICA grin grin grin...MAKE UNA RELOCATE COME GHANA OHH LIGHT PLENTY FOR HERE MY BLODERS
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by correctguy101(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
Guy shorten this super story na BTW
Please i need help oooo How can i finish 10gb in just 5 days With glo for that matter

You didn't have 10gb in the first place. You've been scammed... sue the bastards
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by xpset2(f): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
9iceDaniel:
Mugabe did not know when to bid goodbye.
This is one of the things affecting Africa as a whole.
Self-centeredness is the order of the day.
God bless Nigeria.
everyone keeps repeating this line like a broken. We already know dude

1 Like

Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by gustav25: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
BTW

Please i need help oooo
With glo for that matter
i'm eager and capable to vanquish that 10gb if you share it with me
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by mysteryman2014: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Grace Gucci led to his down fall.

1 Like

Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by chronique(m): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
i used to support him but the moment he attempted to make his wife the next president,he lost my respect. i think that was the deal breaker for him,all around the world. no one would tolerate such a thing in 2017. his wife Grace,pulled him down from grace,to grass.

1 Like

Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by NIJJAking(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by evy1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
chronique:
i used to support him but the moment he attempted to make his wife the next president,he lost my respect. i think that was the deal breaker for him,all around the world. no one would tolerate such a thing in 2017. his wife Grace,pulled him down from grace,to grass.
almost the same thing..Jacob Zuma is trying to do in South Africa, wants to install his Ex wife.
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by 9iceDaniel: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
xpset2:
everyone keeps repeating this line like a broken. We already know dude
I will say this once. You are a typical example of how slowpoke think.
Is it a must to quote me or did I seek your opinion before writing what I wrote?
Please learn when to butt in and when to shut up.
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by AnanseK(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
I have carefully read the whole story but did not see " How china HELPED remove Mugabe"

1 Like

Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by Qudbell(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
BTW

Please i need help oooo
With glo for that matter
baba, i tnk sey na only me oh.... i jus dey wonder weda these telcos sef dey scam us...
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5094609/amp/How-China-helped-depose-dozing-despot-Mugabe.html
he should thank his God that he wasn't removed from office just like Ghaddafi of Libya and Mubarak of Egypt.
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by SmartyPants(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Robisky001:
I know European powers must be involved in unseating Mugabe cause those military sense nor reach like that.

China is a European power now?

Wonderful.
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by Fxwarrior: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
BTW

Please i need help oooo
With glo for that matter

Download series. Toxicwap
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by Fxwarrior: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
BTW

Please i need help oooo
With glo for that matter

Download series. Go to Toxicwap
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by basadenet: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
BTW

Please i need help oooo
With glo for that matter

It is possible now and how much and what is the code?
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by Guyman02: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
All pained Western journalists can go and hang, the blacks will never return the lands Mugabe redistributed to them to any White man

Who elected the Queen as Head of State of britain and when will she resign?

1 Like

Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by chronique(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
evy1:
almost the same thing..Jacob Zuma is trying to do in South Africa, wants to install his Ex wife.

it wont work. not in africa.
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by einsteine(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrPresident1:
Is Mugabe now a despot?

Africa is full of idiots.

Wait, you are actually asking if Mugabe is a despot? Like seriously? If he isn't, who is?
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by babaireti(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cool
Re: How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ by dingbang(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
General Chiwenga should come and head the Nigerian army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Police Starts Wearing Smart Glasses With Facial Recognition / Halimah Yacob Declared President-Elect Of Singapore (Photo) / Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.