Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,303 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Are You Passionate About?? You Want To Start A Business??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are You Passionate About?? You Want To Start A Business??? (504 Views)

15th Brics Summit: President Tinubu Very Passionate About Empowering Msmes, Says / Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple / I Am Passionate About Importation Of Fairly Used Laptop From U.s.a, Please Any I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Passionate About?? You Want To Start A Business??? by mdjo9(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ok, so you want to be self employed and you want to do something that pays the bill at the end of every month and you sure want to do it right, right? Yes.
So the first question is what do I do? Yes. Wrong?
The question is[b] what do I like[/b] and what do I know?

I say ask yourself this question "Who am I am what am I doing alive"?
So when someone asks you "What are passionate about"? You will not dig deep in search of a dignifying answer rather simply give a soothing and honest answer like simply defining PASSION.
Passion is a deep feeling and it is selfless. It is found in a place where your energy and attention are concentrated and working in synergy. That is where you want to be, that is where your next success story or business lies.
Don't wait. Don't reply comment or even respond to this. Just do you and meet someone's need while at it.
Live your life.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation / How Paddy Adenuga Almost Acquired Chevron Netherlands / Paper Food Containers Manufacturers Needed - Sample Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.