Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple (539 Views)

How I Made My First Million With Pineapple Farming / 5 Non-farming Agriculture Business You Can Do / What Are You Passionate About?? You Want To Start A Business??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
I planted about 15,000 pineapple suckers around June 2020, followed due process of it's farming.

Last year, I induced it all, and about 12,000 of the pineapple stands started fruiting, at first I was scared of how to sell 12,000 fruits, but when I started getting intouch with fruit sellers in my area, I was able to get many customers even more than what I needed.

I harvested over 10,000 fruits at ones and sold in dozens, I have about 600 dozens bigger sizes of pineapple fruits which I sold for ₦6000 per dozen.
I realized approximately ₦3,600,000 on just 600 dozens of bigger sizes fruits
I still have some smaller sizes left which I sold for ₦3000 per dozen

Planting just 15,000 suckers, and harvested about 12,000 fruits after spending about 700k on the farm.

Now I believe what some pineapple farmer always say, pineapple farming is a cool money investment...

Pineapple farming is a lucrative agrobusiness, invest in it if you have the opportunity.

Incase you wish to confirm all have typed here
Contact Sarsam farm osogbo osun state on 08107779790.
My farm is also open for visitation anytime

Picture below is during my harvesting and my fruit sales

What is delaying you in venturing into pineapple farming?

Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Templee333(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
U spent abt 700k in taking care of ur pineapple & u r asking what is delaying me? Figure it out by urself
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Templee333:
U spent abt 700k in taking care of ur pineapple & u r asking what is delaying me? Figure it out by urself

Smiles...
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=Sarsam post=115477890]I planted about 15,000 pineapple suckers around June 2020, followed due process of it's farming.

Last year, I induced it all, and about 12,000 of the pineapple stands started fruiting, at first I was scared of how to sell 12,000 fruits, but when I started getting intouch with fruit sellers in my area, I was able to get many customers even more than what I needed.

I harvested over 10,000 fruits at ones and sold in dozens, I have about 600 dozens bigger sizes of pineapple fruits which I sold for ₦6000 per dozen.

Planting just 15,000 suckers, and harvested about 12,000 fruits after spending about 700k on the farm.

Now I believe what some pineapple farmer always say, pineapple farming is a cool money investment...

Pineapple farming is a lucrative agrobusiness, invest in it if you have the opportunity.

Pineapple farming is a lifetime investment
Venture in it
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sarsam:
I planted about 15,000 pineapple suckers around June 2020, followed due process of it's farming.

Happy new year
Invest in agriculture
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sarsam:

Happy new year
Invest in agriculture
Congrats on your profits man! more wins..
So my question is, how many plots of land did it take to plant all that 15,000 pineapples and is there a special specie you planted?
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2023
Felixamos:

Congrats on your profits man! more wins..
So my question is, how many plots of land did it take to plant all that 15,000 pineapples and is there a special specie you planted?

I planted it on 2 acres (12plots) of land
The specie I planted is Smooth cayenne ( the most marketable of all the specie in Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Sarsam:

I planted it on 2 acres (12plots) of land
The specie I planted is Smooth cayenne ( the most marketable of all the specie in Nigeria)
Thank you..
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2023
Sarsam:

New planting season is fast approaching
Start preparing
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sarsam:

Do you have passion to invest in agriculture?
This is for you
Start preparing
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Sarsam:

Preparation has started for the new planting season
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sarsam:

Rainfall is fast approaching
Start preparing for new season
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sarsam:

New season is here, agriculture is life
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2023
Sarsam:

Farming is no more a culture, its now a way of life
Re: Are You Passionate About Agriculture, Read About Pineapple by Sarsam: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sarsam:

Make your farming vision a reality
Invest in it

(1) (Reply)

SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS / CHEAP DATA HERE !!!Let Me Be Your Data Plug!!! / I Need Advice On Home Broadband Internet. Please Help Out. Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.