Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Should I Leave Or Stay? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Leave Or Stay? (2017 Views)

Should I Leave Or Stay? / Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Lalas247(f): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2017
And what do you do to warrant all of the above you listed Op ?

So u mean u just stand there and she does all that undecided undecided
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
Intelligence and Physique

so let me get this straight, you have on one side intelligence/physique and on the other side of the balance you have incompatibility/lack of respect/unapologetic/rude/confrontational/apathetic/careless/loveless/ungrateful....yet you think it would be best to stay with her?!
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by yemmit90: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
Can there be solution to these things or should one break out if they are problems in a relationship?

1. She Always get forced before doing anything. Even after that, does it for a while and goes back to the status quo
2,Always eager to go into a tussle with me. Respects today and disrespects tomorrow.
3.Relentful towards apologizing first after every fight unlike women's nature.
4. In most instances, do not feel proud telling friends and relatives about me. Have even declined meeting some important persons in my life if not that I persuaded.
5.Getting romantic , making me feel appreciated is only when I make the steps first or demand for it
6. Repetition of whatsoever I've previously warned her not to do is what she derives joy in doing and can even stand a fight to defend that course
7. Previously attempted calling me names
8. Gets angry when corrected
9. Ladies naturally wants attention and care and so gives it out so they can get it in return.hers is just the opposite.she just want to be there. No creativity,nothing to spice up relationship.

I can relate perfectly well with your predicament. One of the blunder we all made as a man at one point in our lives is taking unserious/useless women serious while we hope they will change for good someday.

Talking from experience, a lot of factors might responsible for her action.

1. She doesnt love you enough to have a meaningful relationship with you.

2. She has someone else, women are usually emotionally attach if you are the only one in their lives.

3. She see you as a weak or desperado.

4. She is just not ready for a commited relationship but you want one.

5. She is using you to pass time until she find her choice of man.

Now my advise, keep dating her but dont ever take her serious anymore until she read the sign and leave or adjust. Stop spending your money on her, she is not worth it. Get a new girl(this is very important) as it the fastest way to detach yourself of emotional bond from a girl who think she is doing you a favour by dating you.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2017
yemmit90:

I can relate perfectly well with your predicament. One of the blunder we all made as a man at one point in our lives is taking unserious/useless women serious while we hope they will change for good someday.

Talking from experience, a lot of factors might responsible for her action.

1. She doesnt love you enough to have a meaningful relationship with you.

2. She has someone else, women are usually emotionally attach if you are the only one in their lives.

3. She see you as a weak or desperado.

4. She is just not ready for a commited relationship but you want one.

5. She is using you to pass time until she find her choice of man.

Now my advise, keep dating her but dont ever take her serious anymore until she read the sign and leave or adjust. Stop spending your money on her, she is not worth it. Get a new girl(this is very important) as it the fastest way to detach yourself of emotional bond from a girl who think she is doing you a favour by dating you. You've made my day

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so let me get this straight, you have on one side intelligence/physique and on the other side of the balance you have incompatibility/lack of respect/unapologetic/rude/confrontational/apathetic/careless/loveless/ungrateful....yet you think it would be best to stay with her?!
Mehn! The matter dey weak me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women Like This? / Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea / Is This The GOAT Of All Pressing Iron In Nigerian Homes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.