Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support (40516 Views)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Confusion In Kano As APC, PDP Embark On Victory Celebration / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by sharpsecret: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Koolking:

You and I know, we are the problem of Nigeria, and not Nigeria as an enclave.

In Biafra are you guys planning to import people with refined attitudes? Or same set of selfish and greedy people in you and I as Nigeria now?

Be careful what you wish for bro

Peace!
]bro u are on point..my problem is if people dat is benefitin frm dis zoo is talkin dat dis country shud remain like this..common man like me and u will be supportin them..we hav successful chased the only man dat can speak for the common man away..kanu is the only man dat hav succesfully made d northerners to tink about restructurin dis country,.yet we don't want him..u keep believing d lies frm ur selfish nigerian leaders...shame on every youth in dis country..he has used buratai dat is suppose to protect us to put fear in us....they hav killed ipob youths and evrybody kept quiet and it will continue to go on like dat...no man or group can fight for their right again in this country again cos if u do they'll kill u and no one will speak for u...unless u are frm the north...let's wise up youths...kanu meant no harm...he was just fightin for me and u
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by MrCallistus1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
cool
Mazi! Nwannem. Iwu onye ndizuogu nnaa
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by Kingdov(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
edupedia:

....keep wasting time on irrelevancies...APC definitely did better than in the last ekections.....and Nwoye is going to be appointed a Federal Minister...but all this are intangibles compared with your IPOB boast that no election will hold in the state....so tell us whether the election held or not and stop diverting attention to intangibles...shame on all u yeye, reckless Igbos!
do u have any prove that i am IPOB ? Get sense and leave ibos alone we not the reason 4 ur failure
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by Koolking(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
at least i like you for being cool

but remember repeating the same thing and be expecting different results is insanity
the system no longer works for the average masses which is you and i
for me i stand with restructuring or total balkanizaion of this country

Sir, the solution is not Biafra or restructuring. We accept the system when it favours our individual interest but kicks when it does not meet our individual expectations. No system stops each state from attaining its full potentials and emancipation of her people. Nigerian states are like independent regions to me. If you feel the states don't have enough, my question is: What have they done with the little they have: Monthly allocations, Oil producing states derivations, IGR, Paris club fund, World Bank loans, UN assistance, Individual billionaires, etc? We choose to stash the resources in foreign nations while the poor ignorant run around shouting 'biafra, restructure.

Lagos has shown the system is not an albatross. The states leaders (from the governors, the reps at the centre to the family) are not being held accountable for the little resources at their disposal. We keep blaming the centre for our self-inflict injuries. If the states (regions) can be disentangled from the selfish and greedy grips of these governors and from our perceived and recognized individual interests, nobody will remember the centre. In fact, the centre would be useless.

It's sad, we all place personal and group interest above national interest. Trust me, it would be worst in restructured regions. Tell me, if PDP or APC zone the next presidential to the Igbos, won't they be internal fighting among the eastern states on which state would produce the next candidate? The region can never come together to field a credible candidate (let say) from Abia. Each would claim majority and superiority. If APC and PDP as political parties still fight themselves due to policies of 'compensation' instead of credibility, what hope for restructured regions?

Not until we change our mindset and attitude, even if families are restructured and given autonomy, the cycle of 'na only me attitude', waste, embezzlement and corruption will continue. Restructuring should start within us. Give any Nigerian youth a chance at power, you will see how they abuse it. Helping themselves first to the treasury.

A day of reckoning will soon come.

Peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by Afamed: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Annie939:
thanks dear.
Surely people like you will go far in life.
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by David160(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
see all the security he carry
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by bionixs: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mediapace:
Igbos right now
point of correction ,apc and afonja,please
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by bionixs: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Alariiwo:
Obingo the conman

Keep embezzling Anambra's "wealth" for your family enjoyment in Amelica while they keep running around with the "Anambra made Lagos what it is today" tale.

Erosion just dey start with una grin
a potential embezzler wey never see opportunity steal go dey wail and form saint upadan dey call another person embezzler
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by NwaScore442(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
God don pick dat keke man's call today. ...
Ah swear dwn after dis...many youths wil enter into keke business by all means.. .hopin dat dey wil b fortunate enof to be d next to hire to carry Obiano agn
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by darkdude(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
gypsey:
you may not Agree with my opinion but there is no need to call me a fool grin

I wonder why you have taken it personal you are not one of those folks who are prepared to murder other people just for criticising politicians? precisely the kinda brainwashing i am talking about grin

so it actually hurt you?
but you insulted the governor,now you are wailing.smh
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by emaleck119: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
gypsey:
more brainwashing! he is just pretending to be humble and down to earth, i hear he has built himself a gigantic petrol station along Enugu onitsha expressway Awka, Obiano is a crook!
did he built it with your moni?
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
darkdude:

so it actually hurt you?
but you insulted the governor,now you are wailing.smh
yes! i insulted Obiano, did i insult you? me hurt? grin for you calling me A fool? i don't think so! i have never met you before so why would calling me a fool hurt me? we are on a faceless social media, if you had called me a fool to me face then you will know lf i am hurt or not angry

Again what have i done to you? why call me a fool for no
reason, what has calling me a fool added to your life? you can not even explain why you are angry with me. i think you are a troubled soul and i pity you!
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by pennywys(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
We were all praying for your victory, as they say one good turn deserves another. Your one best turn deserves you another one best turn. Keep doing the good work and develops Anambra we entrusted to your care.

We wish you good health
We wish you God's protection
We wish you God's blessings
We wish you God's favour
We wish you God's strength
And above all we wish you peace that only God can afford in your family, in Anambra and beyond.
Ride on we are behind you
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by TrishChiz2020(f): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
emaleck119:
did he built it with your moni?
exactly! the kinda brainwashing i am talking about grin people who may not afford food supporting crooked politicians who live in mansions.
Anyway every body is entitled to an opinion including you. Ciao! grin
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by Pasidon(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
SoNature:

Gov Obiano should woo Osita Chidoka to APGA and make him next governor. Chidoka will make a smart leader

Well done, Gov Obiano
Just pray that ifeanyi ubah don't get to read this.. Or u will spend some time in jail
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by SoNature(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pasidon:

Just pray that ifeanyi ubah don't get to read this.. Or u will spend some time in jail

Mechie gi onu....
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by darkdude(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
gypsey:
yes! i insulted Obiano, did i insult you? me hurt? grin for you calling me A fool? i don't think so! i have never met you before so why would calling me a fool hurt me? we are on a faceless social media, if you had called me a fool to me face then you will know lf i am hurt or not angry

Again what have i done to you? why call me a fool for no
reason, what has calling me a fool added to your life? you can not even explain why you are angry with me. i think you are a troubled soul and i pity you!

look at your reasoning pattern...have you met obiano before? so why are you insulting him..you took a hearsay serious and believed it without questioning hence resorted to judging and insulting the innocent and working governor,and you want me to keep when you insult my boss?? .
next time be objective in your judgement.

1 Like

Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by donbenie(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
gypsey:
precisely! the kinda brainwashing i am talking about grin
Being a bad loser is the worst kind of humanity,he WON..
He wasn't my favorite candidate either,but hey..the people voted him in and am cool with it..you don't have to LIKE it but you'll have to LIVE with it..nothing to do with brainwashing,just cold hard facts and how he chooses to CELEBRATE is NOBODY'S business..grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by SouthEastFacts: 12:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by SouthEastFacts: 12:18am On Nov 23, 2017
victorvezx:
Ipob youths right now
Cure your ignorance
www.nairaland.com/4186878/imperical-investigation-anambra-election-boycotted
You are derailing to hide APC's abysmal outing. They were roundly defeated.
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by SouthEastFacts: 12:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Koolking:
Where's Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB? They don't deserve any bragging right
Cure your ignorance

Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by SouthEastFacts: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2017
edupedia:

....keep wasting time on irrelevancies...APC definitely did better than in the last ekections.....and Nwoye is going to be appointed a Federal Minister...but all this are intangibles compared with your IPOB boast that no election will hold in the state....so tell us whether the election held or not and stop diverting attention to intangibles...shame on all u yeye, reckless Igbos!
Cure your ignorance

CC: veacea
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by EzeJustme(m): 1:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Keneking:
APC and PDP parties wont like this grin grin

- Those losers wont like the approach to governance which Willie seems to be adopting shocked
- When will Peter Obi congratulate him sef cheesy
Obi can go and die who cares

1 Like

Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by sheDD(m): 2:49am On Nov 23, 2017
that keke man will be like I din ham today
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by dumodust(m): 5:20am On Nov 23, 2017
obiano wont do anything tangible for the next 4 yrs... make my words. he got away with mediocre work because he is the least evil from the pool
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2017
darkdude:

look at your reasoning pattern...have you met obiano before? so why are you insulting him..you took a hearsay serious and believed it without questioning hence resorted to judging and insulting the innocent and working governor,and you want me to keep when you insult my boss?? .
next time be objective in your judgement.
you just proved my point again, people like you are prepared to murder other human just in defence of politicians, as you see nothing wrong with battling with some you have never met on behalf of Obaino who do not even know or care that me and you exists. grin and your only and flimsy excuse for it is the deluded believe that he is your boss grin
what if he ceases to be your boss, in your mind, next week? Again you are a confused and troubled soul.
my critiscm was towards Obiano NOT YOU, so again why have you taken it personal? makes me wonder about your state of mind.
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by Martin0(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2017
gypsey:
you just proved my point again, people like you are prepared to murder other human just in defence of politicians, as you see nothing wrong with battling with some you have never met on behalf of Obaino who do not even know or care that me and you exists. grin and your only and flimsy excuse for it is the deluded believe that he is your boss grin
what if he ceases to be your boss, in your mind, next week? Again you are a confused and troubled soul.
my critiscm was towards Obiano NOT YOU, so again why have you taken it personal? makes me wonder about your state of mind.

That dud go fit kill person ooo,pple like diz eh I nor go fit talk for were dem dey ooogringringrin
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by Bestman111(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2017
The former CBN governor Prof Soludo was smart enough to decamp to Apga on time, he might be d next choice .
SoNature:

Gov Obiano should woo Osita Chidoka to APGA and make him next governor. Chidoka will make a smart leader

Well done, Gov Obiano

1 Like

Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by Martin0(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2017
gypsey:

Abeg nor take am serious abeg,that how life here be oooo...

Atleast expect something like this sometimes,
Nor deactivate coz that small boy dey insult u ooo just calm down,tolerate am abeg.gringringrin

Gypsey gypsey u my man nacheesycheesy

Sorry for that insult wey that guy insult you ,nor vexgringrin
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by makoota: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2017
No. Its Ifeanyi Ubah. Dont you see yhe politics played during the election.besides Chidoka is from Central.
SoNature:

Well done, Gov Obiano
Re: Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support by darkdude(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2017
gypsey:
you are indeed a fool..keep replying me...ass wipe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer / DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.