Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians (44590 Views)

Get Out You Are Not Peter Okoye. Man Tells Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Phone Call / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by 2shure: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
cloth wey ebuka sew for 30k.
una come dey hype am
dey talk lie say na 250k
i swear to God
letme see ebukas acct nos online
begging us to donate for this and dat bla bla bla
he go die well
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by nkechiblessing: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
all i know is me i like the creativity, and person that wore it
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by plainol(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ebuka's Tailor don't hammer, and that is a fact.
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by ruffDiamond: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
nothing wrong with this agbada design... the voluminous sleeves smartly reduced..it's actually on a whole 'nother level..this is pure creativity.. keep it up my guy..

#watchitimyoruba
#intelligentgroup
#creatvegroup
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by ruffDiamond: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
e no matter ..proper packaging can with unique innovation can sell #5pure water for 20k...ask Michael Jackson ..na confirm thing..
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Alezy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Topestbilly:
lordswill03 grin

This is not Agbada!

The difference is in the style and the style is the difference. Me, my friends, my uncles, my aunties, we are in love with the yoruba Agbada. Please if it is not yoruba Agbada , don't call it Agbada... � � �
chaii my brother, you don watch zee world so tay indomie advert don master u grin
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Topestbilly(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Alezy:
chaii my brother, you don watch zee world so tay indomie advert don master u grin

Na from my oga @ lordswill03 I copy am oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by lenghtinny(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
The man seems to be the only one that has all the time to be writing such epistles online angry
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Mryacks: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
fingard02k:
A man, Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri has come hard on Nigerians on social media discussing about the viral photo of Agbada, Ebuka wore to Banky W’s traditional wedding over the weekend.

He advises Nigerians on social media to do something meaningful with their time rather than gossiping about other people.

N250,000 AGBADA AND DISTINCTION VIA CREATIVITY/EXCELLENCE.

“I have followed with a mixture of amusement and bewilderment the ongoing debate in the social media on the true worth of Ebuka Uchendu’s N250,000 agbada by one Monye.

“Amusment because Nigerians “sabi” break dia heads and burn their data over nothing. Bewilderment on why people cannot mind their own businesses and aspire to be the best in their chosen fields of endeavour.

MY TAKE.

“To be honest, that agbada was tastefully done. The first thing that caught my attention was the beauty of the design and its fittings on the person that adorned it. Immediately, I saw it, the first thing I did was to save it and forward it via whats app to my “Capenter” based in Owerri (Ezenta).

“Sincerely, I love excellence. I love excellent people and crafts men. The Monye guy , who did that Uchendu agbada is an excellent designer. He is an epitome of what I have always preached and demanded of our youths……always aspire to be excellent and the best in whatever you do.

“There is also what we call packaging. It is not in doubt that we have over 1001 designers in Aba or Onitsha , who can do such an excellent Agbada or even better. It is also not in doubt that the Monye guy may have done the Agbada and dressed Ebuka Uchendu for free (so that he can help him to do free advert) and then put the price tag of N250,000 on it to use it to lure other very wealthy Nigerians, who might like it to patronize him and pay that price tag or more. See guys, there are folks , who can cough out N1million for the same agbada that some people are screaming is too expensive at N250k.

“When you are excellent at what you do, people will pay top premium price to buy what you sell. Have you asked yourself why a sane man will cough out $450million/N162.9billion to buy an art work because it was done by Da Vinci. But will not agree to pay $50/N18,1000 for perhaps a better art work done under obelende bridge. There is what is called credibility, integrity, excellence and brand worth.

“RATHER THAN waste your energy, time and resources discussing the propriety or otherwise of the N250,000 Ebuka’s agbada, kindly devote such times, resources and energy perfecting your own arts, crafts, profession and occupation to be excellent and the best at what you do. The scripture says…”Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men”… Proverb 22:29

“That Dr Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri, FICA received, $5000 for 5 hours to facilitate new forex policy implications training workshop for the personnels of a top law firm in Lagos, does not mean that a former CBN governor may not receive ten times the same amount for the same assigment or that you will receive 1/10 of what I received.

Face your lane and be the best at what you do. Finito”

READ MORE >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/ebuka-agbada-stop-wasting-your-time-on-social-media-man-blast-nigerians/

Correct man..
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
It has been researched that Nigeria gossip 70% of their years on earth away, great men think of ideas not gossip
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Mc1807(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=estolaB post=62618578]D agbada make sense, my husband most wear something like dis for our wedding kiss[/quote ...most i concur

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Ishilove: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Am I the only one wondering what all the noise about this famous agbada is?
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Justinlean02(m): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Make una free this Ebuka issue for once, dude's been rocking Agbada as a legend for ages...
Checkout this ones below : http://www.naijxclusive.com/forget-baad2017-agbada-ebuka-has-been-a-legend-in-agbada-fashionphotos/
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by enemyofprogress: 12:10am On Nov 23, 2017
walter08:
What is Agbada?
it is a local food in Igbo land
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Gokoyer1401: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Lol
emeijeh:
Much ado about nothing

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2017
My Senator in the making, Dr Nnaememka Obianeri, nwafor Okigwe Imo state, has spoken, create your own brand.
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by lebete3000: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
lordswill03 grin

This is not Agbada!

The difference is in the style and the style is the difference. Me, my friends, my uncles, my aunties, we are in love with the yoruba Agbada. Please if it is not yoruba Agbada , don't call it Agbada... � � �

Abi oh, it looks more like a Dashiki....

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by scoundrel(f): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
The agbada is beautiful. Okay, what next?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' / Bobrisky Reacts After JP Blush Claimed He Has Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.