Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' (44590 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Singer D'banj is currently on 'baecation' with his wife, Lineo in Dubai. The couple are staying at the Nurai Island in Abu Dhabi.

D'banj shared this beautiful photo via his IG page as he fed his wife with caption:

'Life is beautiful good Morning....'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/life-is-beautiful-dbanj-feeds-his-wife.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Life is beautiful when you are with the right person, This vacation was much needed, Twins fall on you guys..Amen! kiss kiss

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/life-is-beautiful-dbanj-feeds-his-wife.html

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by BoboKush(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
tongue
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
I can get that kind of scenery in my village. See palm fronds wey plenty naim this people dey do shakara anyhow. Someone get me the number of PEACE aIR'S MD. I need to book flight now to my village. Let me go and pack my luggage

26 Likes

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by itspzpics(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
When money dey love is beautiful

Daughter vs papa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so8AocHmscU&feature=youtu.be

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
What you should be doing db is to keep lashing her pussyy everyday and keep pouring sperm into pussyy to make new babies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by hisexcellency34: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Glad they have moved on...new baby soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Saheed9: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dbanj has always kept his family affair iff the internet. I'm i the only one who thinks he's trying his best to show us that everything is fine

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
after killing their child ba?? . . . . Mtcheew! ---------- useless couples

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by RexTramadol1: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Blessings for your home

and mine too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Proffdada: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
The sacrifice was sweet and we'll received grin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by FrenchWay: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Enjoy the money.
The baby is really pumping money. Ritualists

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Oluwatosin678(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
bangalee......

Na for dis BEACATION belle go show face for replacement...... Mama twins in d making

1 Like

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by leospruce(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
My man #amdbanj
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
I know u might be expecting dis reply bt i will still say it anyways 'BAD BELLE'!!!!!
Poor man's mentality
FortifiedCity:
I can get that kind of scenery in my village. See palm fronds wey plenty naim this people dey do shakara anyhow. Someone get me the number of PEACE aIR'S MD. I need to book flight now to my village. Let me go and pack my luggage

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by GentleMoney: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
What you should be doing db is to keep lashing her pussyy everyday and keep pouring sperm into pussyy to make new babies.
undecided
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Careless foolish couple

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by RotgakSlay(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
If we no make money, wetin we gain?? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Careless foolish couple
Why do you have to be like this? Stop mocking other people's misfortune

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Divay22(f): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
My power couple kiss kiss
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by okrikaboi: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
dis baecation go lead to anoda pikin hope say dem go put eye for ground
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hmmm
The sacrifice has being accepted. If you know, you know..

8 Likes

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Divay22(f): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
No doubt you're a kid.
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
sad

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by fpeter(f): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
May God heal your hearts and bless you with sons and daughters.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Divay22:
No doubt you're a kid.
so what have you done tO Nigeria as an adult? Nonesense . . .

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by divinelove(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
angry

picture could have been better with that fine boy their carelessness killed

ndi ara

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by SoNature(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Simplep:
I know u might be expecting dis reply bt i will still say it anyways 'BAD BELLE'!!!!!
Poor man's mentality

U are beautiful

1 Like

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by GraceofGodfollo: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Their carelessness killed the boy

They are foolish, why give birth when u can care for him

You are a bigger fool for what you just said.. Mr more careful

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG / Bobrisky Reacts After JP Blush Claimed He Has Body Odour / Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.