Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

"Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man (33339 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by humblemikel(f): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Just tell us you like what you are seeing.
Period
No long story
Lubbish
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Ari3040: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
It's a sin, Deuteronomy 22-5. female police officer's wear skate, and who is a female NYSC that will not wore skate.
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by PointZerom: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kowor:
Where in the bible did men wear trousers?

Was it skirt they were wearing?
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by PointZerom: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
thorpido:
They do not have an understanding of the Deuteronomy scripture they quote.
What happens to cultures where the men tie wrappers or Scotland where they wear skirts?
The Scripture about not 'wearing men's clothing' was not a problem of trousers but of wearing clothes to look like a man.The men wore garments so the clothing was not a ' trouser' issue.The bible even spoke of 'Aaron's skirt' who was a priest.
The issue in the bible times was to discourage homosexuality.

Lies lies lies
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by samuelezekiel(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kowor:
Trouser was worn by priest when they are going into the holies of holies it's in the Bible, but the reason why they are to where it is because the place has a step so as not to expose their unclothedness to God and be destroyed, they are to wear it
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Ashley86400: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
He's the one that knows what is doing him. . .when he's ready, he'll talk. . . undecided
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by petitejolie(f): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
yes o and he's going to join them cos he's not suppose to barb his beards according to d bible. but see him on clean shave. hell is beckoning on dis man too o

1 Like

Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by MrMystrO(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
castrol180:

You lack home training and no regards for the elders, I don't even think you have father or mother neither do you have joy of parenthood little wonder you use other people's parents to pick your 36 stink thorns in the hole at the front of the empty box on your thin neck. Though I should not stoop low to your level, not to talk of exchanging words with your type...a filthy and unkempt scallywag and numskull of your category should be far from public.

You are a nincompoop of the highest order, you have no quality and you don't have anything to offer the society even this virtual community of nairaland, only to display your smelling ass with trousers and the only thing you know is fvcking which is only what you are known for and nothing more.

Giving Mouth Action with your ugly and pimples filled face and banging penis with your fat pvssy are your favourites and nothing more...

You didn't say anything here, just a bunch of gibberish.. sorry.
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by bigfish3k: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
HYPOCRITE. hope u read that ur Deuteronomy 22 from verse 1 till the end, where

verse 9 said u shouldn't plant different crops(mixed cropping) together on the same field. ie don't plant corn, melon & or okra on the same filed

verse 11 said u shouldn't wear garments of different materials mixed together ie don't wear clothes that has different materials like the suit u are wearing that has some wool and linen mixed together, ur trouser should be the same material as ur shirt.

verse 30 also talked about u not discovering ur fathers SKIRT; this means that it was skirt that men wore those days.

all these verses I quoted above where written on the same chapter 22, same table and same time that ur Deut 22:5 was written, I don't understand why u hypocrites chose to pick only one verse from that Deuteronomy 22 and be obeying it while neglecting other verses on the same book. if u must preach to us about Deuteronomy 22. please obey all the verses therein

please also read psalm 133 vs 2 where oil was poured on Aaron that touched his beard down to the SKIRT of his garment. this is another pointer to u that men wore skirt those days.
so Mr preacher correct urself or we assume according to ur doctrine that all women wearing skirt in ur church will go to hell because skirt is meant for men in the bible

1 Like

Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Kowor(f): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
samuelezekiel:

Trouser was worn by priest when they are going into the holies of holies it's in the Bible, but the reason why they are to where it is because the place has a step so as not to expose their unclothedness to God and be destroyed, they are to wear it
I know about the 'not expose their unclothedness part' so refer me to where you saw the trouser, lemme go check.
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Kowor(f): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
bigfish3k:
HYPOCRITE. hope u read that ur Deuteronomy 22 from verse 1 till the end, where

verse 9 said u shouldn't plant different crops(mixed cropping) together on the same field. ie don't plant corn, melon & or okra on the same filed

verse 11 said u shouldn't wear garments of different materials mixed together ie don't wear clothes that has different materials like the suit u are wearing that has some wool and linen mixed together, ur trouser should be the same material as ur shirt.

verse 30 also talked about u not discovering ur fathers SKIRT; this means that it was skirt that men wore those days.

all these verses I quoted above where written on the same chapter 22, same table and same time that ur Deut 22:5 was written, I don't understand why u hypocrites chose to pick only one verse from that Deuteronomy 22 and be obeying it while neglecting other verses on the same book. if u must preach to us about Deuteronomy 22. please obey all the verses therein

please also read psalm 133 vs 2 where oil was poured on Aaron that touched his beard down to the SKIRT of his garment. this is another pointer to u that men wore skirt those days.
so Mr preacher correct urself or we assume according to ur doctrine that all women wearing skirt in ur church will go to hell because skirt is meant for men in the bible
I'd hug you if you were here. This confusion is what is making people leave their faith.
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by cyojunior1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
emeijeh:
But his mum was once a youth corp member, as well as his wife.

only if they attended universities!

1 Like

Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by mykel25(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
What a myopic mindset......whats God's business with what u wear? He created you naked that shows he got no biz with what d f u wear..moreover where is it in d bible that TROUSER IS FOR MEN ALONE, plus trousers made for women is not men's wears and trouser made for unisex is not men's wear.....note: Your motive of wearing whatever is what God ll judge

#BreakTheMentalChain movement
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Kowor(f): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
petitejolie:
yes o and he's going to join them cos he's not suppose to barb his beards according to d bible. but see him on clean shave. hell is beckoning on dis man too o
Exactly!!!!
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by bigfish3k: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kowor:

I'd hug you if you were here. This confusion is what is making people leave their faith.

thank u jare my brother, it pains me to see people that lacks knowledge and understanding preaching and misleading people and be telling us that god called them

and the gullible ones will follow them without asking questions

my recommendation is that ur dressing should suit ur venue. and MODESTY is it
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Asazwalingwa: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
What's your definition of a man's garment?
As a man, if I put on a high waist trouser, the same pastor will say, hey boy of God, that's a female garment.
Well, because of discharges, that law was made.
God was not interested in what you eventually turn your material into.

Why is it that when it suits us, we preach Grace, but we want to castigate others, we preach the law.
Please, nairalanders, put on what decently fits you, anything... OVER AND OUT!
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by histemple: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kowor:

Brilliant question. Even Jesus had never worn trousers. The bible declared that David wore skirts.
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Pebcak: 1:54am On Nov 23, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by ehbellsho(m): 3:32am On Nov 23, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Peejoeee(m): 4:16am On Nov 23, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
I don't know the version he is using buh king james version says GARMENT( a woman shall not put on a man's garment!) back then there was nothing like trouser both men and women wear garments but there was clear difference in the one men wear to that of the women and that is the point the bible was making CLEAR!
Or did JESUS wear TROUSER?

The original word in Hebrew stands for military clothes/weapons used by men
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by castrol180(m): 6:16am On Nov 23, 2017
MrMystrO:

You didn't say anything here, just a bunch of gibberish.. sorry.

But ain't you suppose to face your knotty issues or why crying more than the bereaved...you're nut and a buffoon. Single person using multi accounts. We know your type, mumu eleribu
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by ShylockConsults: 6:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Get 75% Scholarship in Tourism and Hotel Management (Bachelors) in Near East University.

Limited seats are available.
* No IELTS | * 100% Visa
*Admission are open for Spring 2018 (February).
Deadline: 15th December, 2017.

For more Info:
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.
Agencies and Partners are welcome to collaborate with us.

Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 23, 2017
castrol180:

Shut your gutter! Women should not wear what belongs to men and vice versa...stop defending yourself
And who said trousers belong to men?
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by okpodonatus(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2017
Is a pity, those who lack understanding call issues like this pride. The young man is making sense, women maintain ur position as a woman except if u don't appreciat ur image
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Dhotseal(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2017
Fools on rampage!
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by showghan(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2017
How many times do I have to tell you to stop posting rubbish?

Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by etimocity(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2017
you should not judge. just go straigt to the bible potion he cote if it's true then can you judge the bible?
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2017
When the TRUE GOAL is profiting from the ignorance of men, Pastors become as deceitful snakes worse than that from the garden of Eden

1: Jesus Christ wore a robe and in those times, Jewish Men and modern day Arabs had no panties underneath.. quite the contrary for Women who wore extra clothing underneath fashioned to keep blood from menstrual cycles away.

2:Women actually wore Trousers and Men wore tights in skirts as far back as the 16th Century.. if you are to look at it technically.. Men wore women clothes first. But Pastors are not hearing that in this recession period
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by BajuShop(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Once upon a time in history, men wore "ROBES" and soldiers (who were all men by the way) wore "SKIRTS". I guess men of the modern age have committed a despicable act by wearing trousers then?

Yes?.....No?.....

Well, what do I know?
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by samuelezekiel(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Kowor:

I know about the 'not expose their unclothedness part' so refer me to where you saw the trouser, lemme go check.

Trouser was mentioned in leviticus 16:4, I use KJV. Old KJV called it breeches, which is a form of tight fitting trouser, but New KJV simple called it trouser.
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by Kowor(f): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2017
samuelezekiel:

Trouser was mentioned in leviticus 16:4, I use KJV. Old KJV called it breeches, which is a form of tight fitting trouser, but New KJV simple called it trouser.
And it was Aaron who wore it, so he doesn't show flesh. And if we were to follow the not wear male garments, we might as well follow the whole instructions like not mixing garments, mixed cropping, hybridization etc.
Re: "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man by samuelezekiel(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Kowor:

And it was Aaron who wore it, so he doesn't show flesh. And if we were to follow the not wear male garments, we might as well follow the whole instructions like not mixing garments, mixed cropping, hybridization etc.

Exactly we are to follow them all, don't get me wrong I didn't say wearing trouser is bad but, the way it's been worn whereby all the contour (curves) all a woman is show and then men begin to lust after her, that's my point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay In Family House During NYSC / Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.