Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Knew She Want To Ask Me To Give Her Money. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Knew She Want To Ask Me To Give Her Money. (2213 Views)

I Was A Virgin I Had Never Had Sex Before. I Knew Nothing About It. / LOL: The Moment Ifeanyi Knew His Father Is Davido & His Grand Dad Is Adeleke / I Never Knew That Grammar Can Kill Until I Watched This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew She Want To Ask Me To Give Her Money. by olafestid(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Below is the conversation between me and her.
I wonder why she cant ask her parent for transportation fare, she's used to this act and that is why i quickly responded before she ask.

Re: I Knew She Want To Ask Me To Give Her Money. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Broke ass nigga.

But some girls can be very annoying.

A lady begged me for tfare yesterday morning, I gave her 5k from awka to Ph.

She flashed later in the evening and I called her back. This time she was begging for 1k to do subscription
Re: I Knew She Want To Ask Me To Give Her Money. by olafestid(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Can you imagine
EastGold:
Broke ass nigga.

She flashed later in the evening and I called her back. This time she was begging for 1k to do subscription
Re: I Knew She Want To Ask Me To Give Her Money. by adeememman(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
EastGold:
Broke ass nigga.

She must've saved your number as ATM. As for the OP, there is nothing bad in doing this kind of favour as long as she's also useful, responsible, dependable and trustworthy. And if she's far from these qualities, I see no reason why you should keep her around you. If you are keeping her for the F*cks, put her on the Pay As You Use plan otherwise hang up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Poses On Her Mothers Casket During Burial / Five Nigerian Surgeons. / Chicken Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.