Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (46704 Views)

Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) / Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Holy islamic stabbings everywhere.
Northern women gone rogue.
Nobody fuccs with the hijab squad no more

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Women don take over the Battery game
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by millionboi2: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
I Pity men who still pity women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Moganajoe: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
kennygee:
Men are now becoming victims of domestic violence.

police no go see this one o. If na the other way round now all media houses no go allow us hear what

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Macgreat(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin

I need 1million naira cash
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by millionboi2: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Women are out to reduce our number,men defend urselvs
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
I124U:
E be like say na to dey stab una husbands dey trend now lipsrsealed

The average woman can't match a man in fisticuffs, so she goes for weapons...that's why you see more of women stabbing. Preferred attack time is when he is vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
You see.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Willzvibe: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kowor:
It's the stabbing season.
It's getting hotter out there.....serious stabbing season

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
dis can only happens to all does Ass lickers, who keeps shouting a real gentleman Neva hit a lady kolowerk, make una dey dere, una go die soon one by one, thank heaven's dis one survive.
#quick Recovery.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:

The average woman can't match a man in fisticuffs, so she goes for weapons...that's why you see more of women stabbing. Preferred attack time is when he is vulnerable.
which is right abi? cheesy
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Season of women killing men in naija. Them go soon marry themselves if them kill d whole men finish
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided eye am nt surprising, na dem

Which school did you attend ?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by francizy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
It used to be men abuse women while women abuse house maids.

Now it's women abuse men and also abuse house maids.. undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Women are fighting back I guess grin

And if men fight back nko?

What happens?

You'll go naked to NGOs, UN, Beyonce, Oprah Winfrey & every social media platform you can find & scream "feminism", "gender equality" & "domestic abuse".

What a moronic comment.

Your slacked, worthless cunt must have replaced your brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

And if men fight back nko?

What happens?

You'll go naked to NGOs, UN, Beyonce, Oprah Winfrey & every social media platform you can find & scream "feminism", "gender equality" & "domestic abuse".

What a moronic comment.

Your slacked, worthless cunt must have replaced your brain.
I was just playing with the brother. Aproko Lucifer
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by derecho(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why are people surprised? Women,are humans and are as wicked as men except there is a conversion by receiving JESUS.Any unconverted soul is capable of doing evil of any magnitude and will still justify it.

"In fact,a society can't be holier than the women in it"
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
python1:
Wetin dey pain me about the actions of these women is that if the man was strong enough to prevent this nonsense with brute, you will see some animals shouting everywhere about domestic violence against women, but you won't see any of those donkeys talking about this kind of heartlessness from a lady. Make dem continue, na woman go kill all those woman wrappers, goats.
Uare saying the truth those men will not come out now idiot them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
I124U:

Does that old hag have any sense left in her deformed cranium?

I say if any woman steps out of line, especially violently, a man should put her in her place by any means necessary ASAP.

Women were made to be beneath us, weaker than us & subservient to us.

FACT.

Any thing contrary is an anomaly that must be extinguished.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by humblemikel(f): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
OK.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
These regular and common people for Northern 9ja get fine houses ooo. undecided or abi na just too much suffer-head dey worry me ni? cry
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by LEXYCOM: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Two things I fear most: My neighbour's dog and woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by kebliss(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
if it were to be the other way round now, pipo we nt hear word ..
Women ar nt d only victim of domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by clemz85(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Abeg Shebi she no stab am to death ni?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Oluwabenjamin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
i am with mixed feelings...so sorry for the guy but happy all the ladies that will come and open their borrowed teeth and clamor for "Stop domestic violence"..."Only animals beat a woman" etc..can close their mouth...na so so eeya eeya eeya i just dey see now...let one husband touch him wife now na him you go see banners up and down...
E be like say na international violence be this one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by seansifo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is exactly what happens when you marry an unbeliever having devil as your father in-law
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by caesarsconcept(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Meanwhile the aboki was right to reject the perfume gift....to all the married mehn out there u gat get yourself body armor grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Annie939(f): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
this is ridiculous
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jisos! Why are the northern women suddenly so violent? These set of women were the most docile o. It is well.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
I124U:

Which is why you see more of women stabbing. It's obvious that was what the explanation was for.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by bukas15(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
itsik:
Hmmmm.
Well I wonder sometimes sha.
Cos before a woman will stab me to death with a knife or bottle neck,
I must have killed her before I depart to the great beyond.
These cases still marvel me.

And where are those silly feminists or women advocates?
They will not say anything now.

This is not for me sha
bro don't be too comfident, jst pray such a thing never comes your way
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Bayozomomamae: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
God save we men from all this blood sucking. women of nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos: Sanwo-olu Unveils Body-worn Cameras For Security Personnel / Six Most Wanted Cultists Arrested In Ogun (Photos) / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.