Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pray For Consistency, By Anothernigerian - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pray For Consistency, By Anothernigerian (434 Views)

The Truth About Consistency / Pray For Brother Saul / Poem: Just Pray For Me By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Consistency, By Anothernigerian by MrThisandthat(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
How hard have you been working on your dreams?
Have you ever sat back to check your stats on how well you have done for yourself or how much of hard-work you have put into your everyday hustle yet you are yet to hit the milestone.

We all have seized to underestimate the power of consistency. We have failed to understand that the more we put in effort in a particular thing the more we become grounded and rooted in that aspect of life, be it anything.

We easily complain that we have gotten involved in so many things in life and no tangible result has come out of any of them. If I may ask, how many of you gave in up to 365days to that which you claimed has failed you? I don not mean 365days with countless jump breaks, I mean 365days of consistency.

You see we all seem to quit to easily, we all want fast results in life. If it keeps working out for everyone the way you want it or the way you imagine, trust me it will have little or no value.

The more you do a particular thing, the more you are grounded and with time you will grow. You can use Babies for example. The growing process takes time but it’s for perfection. Imagine having to wait for over a year just to utter a word. As adults we will find this ridiculous but it is what kept us where we are today. We consistently tried as babies and gradually we got there.
In a space of 30days you have jumped from one course to another without completing even one and you want magic to happen? It won’t because you have succeeded in confusing your aspirations.

Yes you might be a hard-worker but without consistency you are just like a farmer who goes to the farm with a kitchen knife. No matter how hard you work you will see little or no results because you do not even know what you want as a person.
Hard-work pays with consistency.
In my opinion, I think we should focus more on praying for consistency rather than working extraordinarily hard to hit the milestone.

Consistency is key.

PRAY FOR CONSISTENCY.

By AnotherNIGERIAN.
For Another Nigerian's Blog

Source: http://anothernigerian.com/2017/11/pray-for-consistency-by-anothernigerian.html

(1) (Reply)

Poem: Apology / Poem Titled "Imminent Revolution" / Poem: Truth By Chidinma Vania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.