Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me (849 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. / Nairalanders Please Is It Filling Station Or Fueling Station? / Nairalanders, Please Help Me Pay My School Fees. Deadline Is Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me by adeiza4u(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
I only have two days to either pay my fees or have my studies forfeited. Please you all should help me.
My case is explained here
https://www.nairaland.com/4179769/how-still-bear-cross-please#62428157

Modified: I thank God and Nairalanders, my need has been met.
Re: I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me by adeiza4u(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cc: Sarrki, finalboss, hungerBAD himkers2, LionDeLeo, bluntboy, jnfoage, xfire, Ariel20, invertedHammer
Re: I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me by InvertedHammer: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
adeiza4u:

Cc: Sarrki, finalboss, hungerBAD himkers2,
LionDeLeo, bluntboy, jnfoage, xfire, Ariel20,
invertedHammer

The money has been transferred to your account.

Go and pay your school fees.

Keep my name anonymous.

Take care

4 Likes

Re: I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me by adeiza4u(m): 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Keep my name anonymous.

Take care
Thank you so much sir. I am presently speechless as it appears to me as if I'm daydreaming when I got the alert. How do I appreciate you best sir? You don't know me from anywhere but you've single-handedly delivered me which I'll live forever to remember. May the Lord Jesus tremendously bless you in many folds, May the Lord help you too in every areas of your life that you need help. Your children's children will never be destitute. By God, you will not die young but you will fulfil your days and mandate. You have brought joy into my life, may the joy of the living God never cease from your life and family. I would not make known your name here as you desired, but your name cannot be erased from my heart forever! Please Nairalanders, help me appreciate InvertedHammer. He has helped me in such a critical time of my life that I would live to appreciate. I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN!! THANK YOU SIR.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me by adeiza4u(m): 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
lalasticlala, Mynd, seun, r321 and others, please help me appreciate InvertedHammer. I am so grateful sir.
Re: I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me by adeiza4u(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Keep my name anonymous.

Take care
I sent you a pm sir. Please help me with your phone number, I wish to speak to you please.
Re: I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me by adeiza4u(m): 12:16am On Nov 23, 2017
This forum has been a channel of blessing to me in many spheres, I deeply appreciate its founder in the person of seun. I as well appreciate all the administrators of this great forum and members of TeHN group. I am so grateful to you all.
Re: I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me by adeiza4u(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good evening sir dalemat. I like you to read about my academic challenge in these threads and kindly consider me for the next phase of your giveaway sir. Since it's subjective to your discretion, I believe you could help me have something to eat through this session sir.
Re: I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me by HUSTLER001: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
InvertedHammer:

Keep my name anonymous.

Take care
Good day sir! I am grateful for the anonymous support you are showing on this platform. Please,i would like you to show me the same favour as i am really in need. 3012912897, first bank.
Re: I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me by slyayok: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2022
InvertedHammer:

Keep my name anonymous.

Take care
Good day Sir. I am an undergraduate student. Sir, things have been difficult, your kind assist will go a long way in helping to pull through this phase. Thank you sir.
2173033621 UBA

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNILORIN Remedial/pre-degree Admission Form Is Out / Why Waste Precious Time Writing JAMB? / How To Keep Baby Skin Soft And Smooth With Pears Baby Lotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.