Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. (1643 Views)

I'm Ready To Pay Anyone That Can Help Me Get Ebooks. / Nairalanders Please Is It Filling Station Or Fueling Station? / Jamb Caps 'you Are Not Eligible To Use This Service'? Meaning & How To Fix It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by Okoyepeter442(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
My name is Okoye Peter as you can see in my username. I am living in Umuahia,Abia State's capital.
Please l want to Know if there is any member into Amazon kdp currently in Umuahia or in Abia as a State.
I am ready to purchase the course to start. I want to buy the course exactly on the 10th of December next month as a Christmas gift to me for the next year 2023.
Trust me when I say I am very interested, serious and ready. My phone number is 08131547676. You can call or Whatsapp me on this number.
Please remember you should be based in Umuahia or environs for a better convinience.
Thank you for your time reading this post.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by Dmiller123: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okoyepeter442:
My name is Okoye Peter as you can see in my username. I am living in Umuahia,Abia State's capital.
Please l want to Know if there is any member into Amazon kdp currently in Umuahia or in Abia as a State.
I am ready to purchase the course to start. I want to buy the course exactly on the 10th of December next month as a Christmas gift to me for the next year 2023.
Trust me when I say I am very interested, serious and ready. My phone number is 08131547676. You can call or Whatsapp me on this number.
Please remember you should be based in Umuahia or environs for a better convinience.

Welcome mr okoye peter!
Re: Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by Okoyepeter442(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dmiller123:

Welcome mr okoye peter!
thank you very much
Re: Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by mymadam(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Good news...

You DON'T really need anyone to teach you how to get on KDP. If you understand simple English, simply register on the KDP website, here...

https://www.kdp.amazon.com

Follow the extremely straightforward guidelines therein and you're good to go.

Start preparing your first book - with your proposed script - for KDP publishing. If you make any mistake after submission, you'll be sent an email with instructions... until you get it right.

I'm talking from experience.

I registered on KDP and after just 3 weeks I had 2 Kindle ebooks and 1 paperback published. Any sales yet, you ask? Yes, a few from Australia, UK, Canada, Italy, Brazil, USA, Germany.

Please note that, above all, your passion for writing must be obvious. Furthermore, writing is not for lazy peeps.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you smiley

Modified: Sorry, I don't live in or near your vicinity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by phemsie(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
mymadam:
Good news...

You DON'T really need anyone to teach you how to get on KDP. If you understand simple English, simply register on the KDP website, here...

https://www.kdp.amazon.com

Follow the extremely straightforward guidelines therein and you're good to go.

Start preparing your first book - with your proposed script - for KDP publishing. If you make any mistake after submission, you'll be sent an email with instructions... until you get it right.

I'm talking from experience.

I registered on KDP and after just 3 weeks I had 2 Kindle ebooks and 1 paperback published. Any sales yet, you ask? Yes, a few from Australia, UK, Canada, Italy, Brazil, USA, Germany.

Please note that, above all, your passion for writing must be obvious. Furthermore, writing is not for lazy peeps.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you smiley

Modified: Sorry, I don't live in or near your vicinity.

This is the best undiluted advice u can ever get on nairaland. Forget about all those call me mail me paople. They have nothing to offer. Whatever u want to learn, try it urself first, if u fail u can then try again. Don't let anyone deceive you into believing you can't do it urself.

As long as you have a passion for something, go for it and u will be amazed how easy it turms out to be

Shalom!

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by Ibst: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
I can mentor you
Re: Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by Ibst: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hi,
am a KDP Expert and mentor.

If you have been interested in KDP but don't know how to start doing it or you are having low sales, good news is that am here to Guide and mentor you.

Even if you are not a writer.

Kindly slide to my DM now

*N/B:* You don't just upload Ebooks to Amazon KDP. You must ensure you meet their standard ranging from creating your books, designs, formatting, pricing and lots more...

What you will be taught:

0️⃣ How to successfully fill up tax information to avoid account being blocked.

1️⃣ How to format your Ebooks, Paperbacks and Hardcovers to Amazon KDP standard.

2️⃣ How to create and design uploadable ebooks and Paperback that sell into Amazon KDP.

3️⃣ How to set price of your Ebooks to maximize high royalty (profit).

4️⃣ How to write without writing

★How to get most demanding contents for your books.

★ How to plagiarize to avoid being block.

★ How to paraphrase, and the premium version.

5️⃣ How to add your books to more categories to have wider visibility to most countries in the world.

6️⃣ Top niches to create your Ebooks on.

7️⃣ The evergreen markets you must know if you want to make huge sales.

8️⃣ Sites to download scalable Ebooks for free which you can model it and make money.

9️⃣ How to design your Unique Book covers professionally.

1️⃣0️⃣: How to design and sell your Ebooks massively outside Amazon KDP.

Feel free to DM available anytime +2348106550971

Re: Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by Abilistic(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Openly calling on scammers to scam you.

You eyes go clear
Re: Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by samuelthaking(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okoyepeter442:
don't buy any course , nor join any masterclass, go on YouTube, there are Nigerians that will show you step by step without you paying a dime
Re: Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by Ibst: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
You can watch YouTube videos,
Do Google search

yes a lot of people are doing so but ask them how is the result, how far they have gone. what you will be hearing from them is am not making sales, whereas they don't seek the mentorship they supposed.

Amazon KDP is not what you can just wake up and think you can start publishing without full knowledge.

Amazon doesn't joke with plagiarism, Copyright and many more any single mistake with that your account will be blocked and you can't open another without expert.

But if you think with YouTube and Google you can create:
KDP account
US Bank account
Tax Forms
Write your own books
Create your Cover
Author's account
Books layout
Book pricing
keywords research
and so on...

Then you are good to go.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by Idonweak: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2022
Okoyepeter442:

Are by any chance married to married to Lola omotayo? And do you have a twin brother call paul okoye?

cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. by Okoyepeter442(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Idonweak:

Are by any chance married to married to Lola omotayo? And do you have a twin brother call paul okoye?

cheesy
yes

(1) (Reply)

Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State? / Is Formal Education Needed To Be An Entrepreneur? / Do You Know The Four Factors That Will Determine Admission In 2012/2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.