Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck (40362 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
I got married about 4 years ago to a lady i courted for about 2 yrs. since then we’ve not had a child, and it has naturally become a source of worry as my parents have not hidden their concern at all.

Now, as a born again christian, I believe in totality that children come from God and he alone gives at his time, but I also know that the bible commands us to ask, seek and knock and that he that asks, receives. But my frustration in this whole thing is the wife I married.

Firstly, for strange reasons, ten months after marrying her, I lost my job of 12yrs, and since then I’ve been struggling to make ends meet. I must thank God for his goodness and mercies all the way. At least there has been no reason to beg anyone.

Secondly, she has strangely refused to support any effort I try to make for progress. She sees things differently with no better alternative to bring on the table and each time I go ahead, she wants it to fail. she’s a graduate who has also refused to do anything for flimsy reasons, not liking a business type, lack of interest with her certificate, not even to teach as an educationist. And for these reasons, we have remained almost always at loggerheads.

Thirdly, in an effort to find solution to our childlessness, she has frustrated every bit of the attempts. She has refused us exhausting medical options insisting that the problem is spiritual. And on the spiritual options, she has been half- heartedly involved. My parents invited us for prayers with a man of God,we got there on my insistence at least to honour them and she ended up embarrassing everyone including my parents as she vehemently refused to stay back for prayers as advised by the Man, and even accusing me of ganging up with them! That was Oct last year. Even if she didn’t believe the man as she claimed, i thought she should have been polite and respectful about it..

Needless to say, my parents have been hurt with her actions since then and wish I can just divorce her. Most frustrating for me is that presently, I’m observing a month long fasting and prayer period.

Even though she claims to be fasting and praying too, she has refused to go with me for prayers in Church for once. Please advice me on what to do as various thoughts keep running through my mind…

I am still very young and i think letting a woman who’s mindset is far below my ambitions will be doing harm to my future. my friend snd this to me. help him

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by myboy2010(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
you really need pray, only God can make straight any bend path

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Mologi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Coincidence makes you relate unimaginable possibilities.

Oga!!!!ya problem can't be solved by somebody that is still writing jamb.

##decidelikeAman

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by pyyxxaro: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ogbeni

Naaaa karaashika sister u marry oh

Just donate her to yahooo yahooo boys

Thank me later

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by optional1(f): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
this one strong oh..

Btw, op people that will solve this your case are not located at this section oh...

Na kids like me full here oh..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by python1: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2017

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Nedfed(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Try meet Goodluck for Bayelsa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Stop lying... Your friend didn't send shii....

Well... Its called for better for worse right? So carry your cross bro...

10 Likes

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Annie939(f): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
it's not a bad luck it is a challenge , don't worry things will soon get better sweetie....

53 Likes

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
optional1:
this one strong oh..

Btw, op people that will solve this your case are not located at this section oh...

Na kids like me full here oh..

pls can u tell me which section.pls
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
dingbang:

dnt knw what u are talking about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by optional1(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
ghostfacekillar:
pls can u tell me which section.pls

family or religion section will do..

Most romancelander are not even dating talkless of married to know this your problem..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
But where is lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Does she have a marine husband? If yes, the man will try to frustrate you and eventually try to kill you until you leave its wife.

Don't take me serious biko, I learnt that nonsense I said here in Nairaland, don't know how true it is. grin

Your problem might just be a coincidence though. I wish you well man.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
optional1:

family or religion section will do..

Most romancelander are not even dating talkless of married to know this your problem..
thank u miss

2 Likes

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Khd95(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na spirit child u carry put for house oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Now I get why Micheal Jackson sang speechless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by optional1(f): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
ghostfacekillar:
thank u miss

thank God

beg the mods to help you move this to family section.. Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
abeg . lalasticlala move this to family section

1 Like

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Ishilove: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ghostfacekillar, I will not ask you if you didn't notice these traits when you were courting because at this point it is immaterial. Has she given any particular reason why she doesn't want to tackle the spiritual aspects squarely? If she doesn't want to face one side, then she should face the other side. She doesn't want to exhaust medical options, and she doesn't want to face the spiritual, so which one she wan come dey? That kind of lukewarm attitude is very suspicious.

She also doesn't want to do anything productive with her life. Is she NFA (no future ambition)? What then does she have passion for because some people will not do anything until they can discover something they truly love, and only then will they throw themselves into it.

Wo, brother this one pass me. Let the elders chook mouth

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by AngelicBeing: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala
Why you dey call moderator, at topic, Op, I have no advice for you, next news jare, nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by uboma(m): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
she is obviously hiding something, hence her resistance to attend a prayer session with you.

Another thing that baffles me is her reluctance to be productive economically. If she doesn't want a White collar job, why is she against starting a trade?

I really cannot place it but she's obviously hiding something from you.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by byemx06(m): 1:10am On Nov 23, 2017
dingbang:

this for better for worse ideology piss me off....naso ex PDP chairman son lost his life bcus he chose to remain with a nagging wife at the end she stab the man

my candid advise sir, if she don't share your ideology pls let her go

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by LadySarah: 3:03am On Nov 23, 2017
my problem is why she hss refused to find sonething doing?
you dont have a child(ren) that keeps you busy yet you dont want to be productive.nawaoo.

meanwhile,i noticed a lot of interference from your parents,i hope you arent making her insecure with their involvement.

15 Likes

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Richy4(m): 5:40am On Nov 23, 2017
Both of u should seek medical advice from your GP. Go for thorough examination to check if something is wrong.. Do not go to the one she proposed just incase she is hiding something from you..

As for the job, just keep on searching... In due time the door of employment will open for you..

In my opinion, She has found what she wanted which is marriage...her soul is now relaxed... She is now MRS..That's the only title some wanted..Those days when you were courting her, and you were working, you were looking at her with a rose petal eye glasses. .. u did not dictate any fault because all was well... now that u have removed the glasses, u have now seen her originality...

I want to say here that she was not the cause of the ill-luck befallen u.. Live is full of ups and downs..and when the down part occurs, if u were lucky and have married a hard working lady,she will be by your side to back u up.. but now u were frustrated because you were not lucky enough to have married a hard working lady....U married a coded lazy woman meant for Rich Hausa men..(you know that most of them doesn't allow their wife to work right? )...and u are not in that category...

So, Just manage her that's what marriage is all about.. u can't bail on her now when in tough situation.. remember your vow... It is a serious one not a poem..

I still insist that u guys go on check up

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Droyal(f): 6:41am On Nov 23, 2017
She does not want medical options, she also does not want to follow the matter spiritually.

This one get as e be.

6 Likes

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by temi4fash(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Are you sure your madam is not possessed??

Bros, What kind of dreams do you have??

9 Likes

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Welcomme: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Since your wife doesn't want a medical solution, then I can confidently tell you that your knows she can't conceive. Probably, she doesn't have a womb and doesn't not you to know. She knows if u guyz go to a Doctor's place, all her hidden secret will be opened; Hence her refusal to go to the hospital with you. I am telling you base on experience. It happened to a friend's brother.

19 Likes

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by ImaIma1(f): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
It makes me wonder what you guys were doing during courtship instead if getting to know if you are compatible spiritually, socially; mentally,etc.

Some things you mentioned are things you could have known during courtship.

And how are you so sure that marrying her made you lose your job. Why put that on her? Well except you have proof, you cannot go around saying that.

You both need to agree for things to run smoothly. There should be something left of your love. Try and explore and exhausts all options to stay together before you give up on the marriage. No sane woman will want her husband to fail.

20 Likes

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Was she working when you were dating or you married her unemployed, without a trade and without a plan

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by rex444(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Is she ur mate or older than you? Must be a spoilt brat

6 Likes

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by AntiWailer: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.