Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (53349 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Jayden001(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
No be juju be this?
This is the height of wickedness!!

I'm a 27 year old guy and I have been having an affair with my brother's wife for about five years now. They have been married for ten years and they only have one son who happens to be mine.

My brother is a business man and he travels a lot, he's wife is very beautiful and I've always been attracted to her. We started seeing each other and we even have a son together, my brother thinks my son is his.

I haven't been able to fall in love with another woman because I'm in love with my brother's wife and I know she loves me too. She's only with my brother for his money.

For the past five years, I've managed to control my anger and jealousy but I'm tired now. I can't stand to see the woman I love with my brother, I want my son and my woman to be with me and I'm planning on telling my brother about this.

I feel bad that I have to tell my brother because he has always been like a father to me, he's the one who took me to school and even got me a job but I can't keep sacrificing my happiness for his sake. How can I tell him this in a gentle manner?

https://www.facebook.com/100458948418955/posts/pfbid0vvgSSk91FcUEDyVGHvJkXtHtAz4NNFAP23uY6JnG94xpxPZKAgTnCsJnfV289z31l/?app=fbl

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by donbachi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dis one done exhaust him destiny data bundle.

779 Likes 62 Shares

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by feranmi143: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yo fish,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Wawelexy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nairaland and cooked up stories be like 5&6

332 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by BurialGround: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
CONTINUE.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by MatrixReloaded: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
It's just a mere scenerio where the man couldn't control his sexual escapades . I have melt with such scene where this woman happen to be my cousin wife , I lived with them while searching for job back then. Btw she was so beautiful that even her curves were irresistible while her front melon was a haven to seek comfort.
I resisted the urge to even look when ever she wears her bumshort and walk pass to the kitchen
Or when ever I hear her voice calling me to come takemy meal from the kitchen, opening the door to the kitchen will be a see through night gown that protrude her pointing nipples and her v pant shape that melts my throat.
My cousin was a guy I knew his manhood is like catapillar, each moment I want to draw the useless picture of him hitting the wife bossom I feel unrepentant and alas I jettison that and flee to a safer harbor where I won't be deceived by the Eve kind to eat the forbidden fruit.

Jennifer663

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Another cooked up super story.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Rexymania(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Karma will rain like water upon your head. Idiot

28 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
It's just a mere scenerio where the man couldn't control his sexual escapades . I have melt with such scene where this woman happen to be my cousin wife , I lived with them while searching for job back then. Btw she was so beautiful that even her curves were irresistible while her front melon was a haven to seek comfort.
I resisted the urge to even look when ever she wears her bumshort and walk pass to the kitchen
Or when ever I hear her voice calling me to come takemy meal from the kitchen, opening the door to the kitchen will be a see through night gown that protrude her pointing nipples and her v pant shape that melts my throat.
My cousin was a guy I knew his manhood is like catapillar, each moment I want to draw the useless picture of him hitting the wife bossom I feel unrepentant and alas I jettison that and flee to a safer harbor where I won't be deceived by the Eve kind to eat the forbidden fruit.

You are just a pervert even though she was careless to some extent with you

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by MatrixReloaded: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
You are just a pervert even though she was careless to some extent with you

Not really, I'm just strong minded that even she knowing her hubby is a chronic bisixual, she won't hesitate giving in if I make the approach. But then again I am a peaceful being that cohabited with such tenancy and survive.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Stop mentioning me in all the rubbish you do comment!
Only a fool will keep mentioning someone who doesn't reply!
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by MatrixReloaded: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Jennifer663:

Stop mentioning me in all the rubbish you do comment!
Only a fool will keep mentioning someone who doesn't reply!
But you just did.

63 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Kingspin(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
And your elder brother wife agree,nawoo

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by robinso01(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is super story

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by YoungLionken(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
I'm not surprised, after all some brothers and friends are like that..

Give them chance and watch them f your woman..

Be wise, nothing like trust, anything can happen...

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by nony43(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
B
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Harshboy: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Damn!!
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Akinsete19(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nawa o

Infidelity everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Hassanmaye(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
donbachi:
Dis one done exhaust him destiny data bundle.
Does sleeping with a married woman finish Destiny??

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tell him like a man,then defend your life like a spartan..

Sharp

38 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by victorazy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin Omenka type

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Nlanalyst: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wawelexy:
Nairaland and cooked up stories be like 5&6
I be think say na only me know. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Kajaard: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
If I was your elder brother I would test the tensile strength of my newly purchased baseball bat on your skull. Ungrateful bastard angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Godada(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022

Guy has destroyed his brother's life with his dìck

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by maberry(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
What did I just read?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Hassanmaye(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Resisting this will be Hard for me

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by fasho01(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sacrilege
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by wolesmile(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
This one choke o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.