Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG (16391 Views)

UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates / Nigerian Education Graduates, Students To Get Automatic Employment, Stipends / Babcock, Covenant Univeristy Accounting Graduates To Write Only 5 Papers In ICAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG by Lukgaf(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Idiot Government, what of their Teaching practices
Re: Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG by ammyluv2002(f): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't see the FG scraping NYSC

It doesn't make sense to spend 2 years of one's life just like that....I won't subscribe to it!

1 Like

Re: Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG by riseagain(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
interesting!

Re: Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG by piagetskinner(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
what's the point if their salaries cannot buy groundnut
Re: Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG by mayoor15(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
mofedamijo:

You av spoken well...honestly thats the problem,good ideas re all over the place,however who il execute them,WHO
I believe if correctly executed, it will help screen out those not qualified to teach and help us prevent the Kaduna saga later in the future but will those people be paid within that one year cos I can't imagine they doing it for free when they should be earning something, paying them and adequate monitoring is what can prevent graduate ghosting this scheme.

1 Like

Re: Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
ammyluv2002:

It doesn't make sense to spend 2 years of one's life just like that....I won't subscribe to it!
But that's the stress they subject people to just for the certificate cheesy
Re: Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG by peacefulpeace2(f): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Like seriously
Re: Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG by peacefulpeace2(f): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
With all due respect to the minister,is he insinuating that there are no best brains in the teaching profession? Then who make the other professions?
Re: Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG by obisco4u: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Akuko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media / Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject / Leicester Medical University: Entry Requirements And Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.