Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. (1354 Views)

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Nairaland Rapper Do You Think You Can Rap? Drop Your Own Punchline Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by Daminaj1(f): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
VIA DAMINAJ.COM

Sensational Singer Simisola known by her stage name is speaing about her one time rumoured boyfriend Falz. The duo shared a chemistry that many believe was more than the music but they never confirmed anything (We at Daminaj.com are still waiting).

However, for some reasons tonight, Simi took to her page to heap praises on the singer. She wrote;

Have you guys like really really really really listened to Falz’s album? Lol. I can’t understand how people don’t see how badass his bars be. He’s funny etc...but nigga can rap. Demmit!

Will she ever decide between Falz & Adekunle Gold?

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/11/simi-writes-about-her-bestie-falz.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by Daminaj1(f): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Some of our favourite Photos of Simi & Falz.

Re: Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by Homeboiy: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
I don't care sad

I never listen to 2pac music finish undecided
Re: Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by allstarcomic(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Okau i wan fry lizard first.

but lemme ask @sexybbstar if falz can rap she listens to lyrics well.
Re: Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
allstarcomic:
Okau i wan fry lizard first.

but lemme ask @sexybbstar if falz can rap she listens to lyrics well.
Falz is gifted when it comes to lyrics, especially the rhymes.
Re: Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by allstarcomic(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
Falz is gifted when it comes to lyrics, especially the rhymes.
Now i'm convinced. Yes aunty Simi,he can rap i just confirmed it from the Oga At the Top.

1 Like

Re: Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by Khd95(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Falz raps better than MI and Vector joingrin
Re: Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by Lionbite(m): 12:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Falz is good in terms of storytelling, he create a rythm to it that makes you think the rhymes are mere coincidence.
Re: Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by cstr1000: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Khd95:
You must be high on ibadan weed.
Re: Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by Elnino4ladies: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Khd95:

You kidding right?

Falz issa comedian not a rapper
Re: Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by Daminaj1(f): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

You kidding right?

Falz issa comedian not a rapper

Comic rapper
Re: Falz Might Be Funny But He Can Rap. Simi Argues In His Favour. by kokoA(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2017
The guy really hit the spot wella before this tweet.

(1) (Reply)

Nabila Shows Off Four Cows They Will Be Killing For Their Wedding On Saturday / Argentine Police Officer, Jaqueline Who Breastfed Someone's Hungry Baby Promoted / My Dad And His Boyfriend Came To Visit Me And My Boyfriend – Gay Wrestler, Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.