Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday (25759 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by Gracesofar(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ginaz:

You are right. Imagine you met someone at age 15 and both of you are still young and developing, what will marriage do? There is a time for everything. I'm still developing in every aspect of my life, marriage is out for me. I would love to get married when I clock 25 but now, I have my dreams to pursue.

Nigerians can be so mean sometimes. people do court longer for 20years and get married. Marriage is not the end of everything, everyone has dreams to pursue.

Anyway, people and their different opinion about the institution called marriage but I will always say this,

WE ARE NOT MADE MARRIAGE, MARRIAGE IS MADE FOR US.
at our own time, etc. Meanwhile, cheers to ur plans and bright future.

Modified. Lemme check you on something u said. EVERYONE HAS DREAMS TO PURSUE.
actually u r wrong with dz lolzz. No offense buh an average Nigerian girl z driven by the society. The route they all love to go Thur z primary school- secondary school (some marriage)- tertiary and finally marriage. Dunno if u get my point. So not everyone has a dream to pursue they believe once u r not married at 28. Ur village pple rili against u as a lady. I guess we will wake from the mentality somedays and understand marriage ain't a necessity in life its just an auxiliary
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
In naija; BSc 4 yrs MSc 2 yrs PhD 3 - 4 yrs. She's an authority in your matter lmao
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by blesoh(f): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Joephat:
grin

Yoruba does magic

Mama Beji has been living with the father to the twins for over 7years.

I used to think they are husband n wife.. It was on Sunday that they did their wedding for the first time..

That's why I want to marry a Yoruba girl but I won't allow her to be doing Owambe all the time..

I wonder how many children this one already has bcz her stomach has fallen..... 10years dating a lady n you're happy broadcasting it?

cheesy cheesy
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by blesoh(f): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
This lady should borrow brain na ,10gini �� ,she's getting old, marry her already abeg
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by janedearie: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by Elymoney(f): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Scented:
Is she pregnant already? Talking about her protruding tummy.
And what type of ring placement is going on with her fingers, how she placed the ring on her middle finger.

Well, let me concentrate on my boring lecture going on here.

Nothing positive at all from your post. Please continue your lecture and mind your business.
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by ojoduoludare(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
wonder shall never end ....10 years dating? bros you won discover mongopark?
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
OMOTOWO:
he thought people will praise him forgetting the kind of people here on nairaland.he should not hve added that part of 10 years at all.he will be regretting now
Honestly I felt 4 d lady
Hmmm Nairaland I hail thee... cheesy
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
pocohantas:

No mind am, padlock boyfriend. 10yrs na how many olympics?
Happy birthday to her, she's beautiful.
Lol, na real padlock cheesy
Nt really a tin to be proud of jare embarassed
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=Osi360 post=62643477][/quote]
U guys have always been cool together nd u still cool now
Wish u nothing but d very best in ur pending marriage
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=Osi360 post=62643477][/quote]

U guys have always been cool together nd u still cool now
Wish u nothing but d very best in ur pending marriage
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by cimag: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
I0yrs?If you learn madness for 10yrs,how long will you practice it?
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by ashala(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Scented:
Is she pregnant already? Talking about her protruding tummy.
And what type of ring placement is going on with her fingers, how she placed the ring on her middle finger.

Well, let me concentrate on my boring lecture going on here.

Tah shut up. Show us your own Belle. Mumu
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by Whobedatte(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Esthergirl:
You have dated her for more than 10 years? Hmm, some guys are wicked o.. Anyways, happy Birthday faith.I wish you all you wish yourself.
Esteri ayaba
Re: We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday by bukatyne(f): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Happy birthday Faith.

I met my husband in 100L and married 8yrs after.

Their previous pictures look like jambites or pre-degree students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's My Birthday... Yeah / My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures / Wedding Halls In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.