Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) (26278 Views)

Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
By 2019 APC would be Igbo party.
Igbo cannot run anything. Even a political party.
Talk of people without principles and determination.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
he needs to lose a lot of weight.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2017
The time wey he suppose spend inside gym na he dey use run from ADC to APC anyway not surprised like father like son
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by dee02(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Fat Losser..If ojukwu was alive he would have cursed ad disown you for joining apc.

I hate the guy shape..See as im be like Bag of Beans angry

You are a nonce.
The guy is free to associate with any party, don't bloody kill yourself over his rights!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by kgr8mike(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2017
This guy is a disappointment.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Political lightweight!

If it were in the olden days this guy would have been sent on exile from Igbo land for the sacrilege he committed!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2017
dee02:

You are a nonce.
The guy is free to associate with any party, don't bloody kill yourself over his rights!
You are a pig cunt..Am free to say wot ever I like,it's called freedom of speech..You can kill yurself over wot I said which is my fundamental right.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2017
The guys looks like an elephant....shooo

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2017
This guy is a disgrace to Igbo nation, apart from being Ojukwus son what else can he do?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by TonyCizzy(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2017
EFULEFU IBURIBU
#ProdigalSon

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Nah fat dey control dis man brain

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Bacolite(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmmmm, u are in a wrong party, and no igbo man will ever give you quarter of respect that ur father enjoy during his life time.you self to northerners
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by dee02(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

You are a pig cunt..Am free to say wot ever I like,it's called freedom of speech..You can kill yurself over wot I said which is my fundamental right.. tongue

You are free to say what you like but don't come and exhibit your grand stupidity and monumental idiocy on a public forum.
You bloody brainless and unfortunate product of an abominable mating between a donkey and a mad woman!
Ashiere jatijati ikeji eranko

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Fat Losser..If ojukwu was alive he would have cursed ad disown you for joining apc.

I hate the guy shape..See as im be like Bag of Beans angry
Did u just call him a loser? I am laughing so hard here because u can never achieve 1/10 of his achievements till you die. So who then is the loser? You or him Ewu Gambia Its so clear that u are an IPOB supporter. Independent pigs of biafra
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2017
kgr8mike:
This guy is a disappointment.

He is not. Dim Ojukwu, Ikemba 1, Gburugburu must be very proud of him wherever he is for being a wise man and disassociating himself from the independent pigs of Biafra (IPOB) God bless the Ojukwus!
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Junior don wise up? Needs To hit the gym, looking older than step mum.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2017
dee02:

You are free to say what you like but don't come and exhibit your grand stupidity and monumental idiocy on a public forum.
You bloody brainless and unfortunate product of an abominable mating between a donkey and a mad woman!
Ashiere jatijati ikeji eranko
Who is this son of a palm wine tapper?Its like you are high on ur junky dadz supply..Feral PIG EGBELUIGBE GBAGBUooo Gi DIA..MBUZU angry
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2017
okerekeikpo:
This guy is a disgrace to Igbo nation, apart from being Ojukwus son what else can he do?
We are proud of him. I can bet that Ikemba 1, Gburugburu is very proud of him wherever he is now! God bless u for disassociating yourself from the independent pigs of Biafra (IPOB)
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by godwinkessi: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2017
People adding so much relevance to this guy, he has never achieved anything for himself let alone his people, someone that keeps dragging his father's properties with his stepmother. The only Ojukwu I know is dead. And igbos can't even get an atom of Ojukwu in this bun.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by owunabastard: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2017
That is a good move from the guy, if his father can join NPN when he returned back from Ivory Coast, why wouldn't his son join another ruling party? He wants to identify himself and not living in his father's shadow. The same way Ojukwu made his own name from his own father. That is karma for you.
Beside, he may gain more by joining APC. So the guy is right.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by ilekemami: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2017
Nigerian Artistes After Recession..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL3YzmzO67E
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2017
lordkush:
lol fat prodigal son

Na you sabi that one. Where are the independent pigs of Biafra (IPOB)? Say present if you are here!
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2017
lordkush:
lol fat prodigal son

Na you sabi that one. Where are the independent pigs of Biafra (IPOB)? Say present if you are here!
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by stevecantrell: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Fresh cows milk and suya diet.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2017
isalegan2:

Stop it! angry His father was big-boned too. He was only able to keep his weight down because he was a trained military man.

Big boned kwa? I have never seen a fat skeleton, the guy is at high risk of cardiac arrest if he does not watch his weight..

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by valinno(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2017
choice
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2017
mohims:

Did u just call him a loser? I am laughing so hard here because u can never achieve 1/10 of his achievements till you die. So who then is the loser? You or him Ewu Gambia Its so clear that u are an IPOB supporter. Independent pigs of biafra
So you dey call SABO achievement? Well am not surprised cos you are a typical afonja..The lost descendant of Judas..Losing his local govt to a woman is an achievement to a loser like you.
The shameless fat wayward loser can't do half of wot av done. cool
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2017
godwinkessi:
People adding so much relevance to this guy, he has never achieved anything for himself let alone his people, someone that keeps dragging his father's properties with his stepmother. The only Ojukwu I know is dead. And igbos can't even get an atom of Ojukwu in this bun.

And where is your stupid ass leader called nnamdi kanu? The one you fools gave so much relevance to, the one who is so reverend by the foolish Igbos, the one who became a demi-god to the Igbos. Too bad Biafra is dead. It has now become a fantasy. What a huge blow to the independent pigs of Biafra (IPOB)
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by lordkush: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2017
mohims:

here they are

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Activeman391(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2017
So much for family affiliations, apga won't be forgiving him anytime soon
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Threebear(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2017
isalegan2:

Stop it! angry His father was big-boned too. He was only able to keep his weight down because he was a trained military man.
Sweetie there is nothing like big boned, look it up, it doesn't exist. You are either fat or you're not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors / Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) / Lagos LP Writes A Petition To DSS Over MC Oluomo's Comment & Oro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.