Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) (26277 Views)

Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2017
lordkush:
here they are
I'd love to see a pic of your stupid ass leader nnamdi kanu. Your house has fallen apart. So much confusion. Baifra is dead and buried. Eyah I pity you guys. Chai! No so Biafra take end? What a pathetic end
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by godwinkessi: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2017
mohims:

And where is your stupid ass leader called nnamdi kanu? The one you fools gave so much relevance to, the one who is so reverend by the foolish Igbos, the one who became a demi-god to the Igbos. Too bad Biafra is dead. It has now become a fantasy. What a huge blow to the independent pigs of Biafra (IPOB)

I don't even get ur point now bro? Are u talking to me or crying for something? Pls I didn't ask for ur reply, keep that shhhit to urself thanks
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Fat Losser..If ojukwu was alive he would have cursed ad disown you for joining apc.

I hate the guy shape..See as im be like Bag of Beans angry
Haba!!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2017
godwinkessi:

I don't even get ur point now bro? Are u talking to me or crying for something? Pls I didn't ask for ur reply, keep that shhhit to urself thanks
I'm sympathizing for you biafrans. You people's case deserves a big sympathy after all the roars. What a pathetic and sad end to the Biafra struggle. Chai! What a huge blow
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by noscarn91(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Fat Losser..If ojukwu was alive he would have cursed ad disown you for joining apc.

Don't mind the bastard , he is a traitor that sold out cheap , he doesn't deserve to bear that name ojukwu , he has completely destroyed his father's legacy and is an abysmal disgrace to Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Danladi7: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Go and sleep jor!

Didnt Ojukwu contest as ordinary senator under NPN of shagari in 1983 when Azikwe party is their?

This is a case of LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!

YOU IPOB TERRORISTS AND ABA MADE JEWS ARE NATURAL BETRAYERS AND HAUSA/FULANI SLAVES SINCE THE DAYS OF BALEWA/ZIK

KISS THE TRUTH!
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Danladi7: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2017
psucc:
He is typical bad son of a good father. Others are sacrificing even their lives to sustain his father's name and legacy and he is here spewing nonsense

No matter how bad APGA is it is his father's party which he ought to have strive to build. If we all continue to dump because someone is mismanaging something, by now Nigeria would have been a big vast forest.

grin....what is good in his father?....Tell me!

Is it how he abandoned some people dad on war front and run to ivory coast after wasting 3000000 of their wife and children?

Is it how he came back to contest as ordinary senator under hausa fulani party in 1983?

mtcheeew.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by lordkush: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2017
mohims:
I'd love to see a pic of your stupid ass leader nnamdi kanu. Your house has fallen apart. So much confusion. Baifra is dead and buried. Eyah I pity you guys. Chai! No so Biafra take end? What a pathetic end
I showed you the pigs you so wanted to see. why re you still grunting abeg shift
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Danladi7: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2017
okerekeikpo:
This guy is a disgrace to Igbo nation, apart from being Ojukwus son what else can he do?

Ojukwu himself a disgrace!

Did he ever apologize for 3000 000 lives he wasted?
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by ayagha: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2017
So if another party wins in the 2019 presidential election,he will decamp again.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by lordkush: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Danladi7:

apologise to who? are igbos demanding any apology?

wati consern you aboki for other people matter? abeg shif
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Danladi7: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Bacolite:
Hmmmmm, u are in a wrong party, and no igbo man will ever give you quarter of respect that ur father enjoy during his life time.you self to northerners

Google how his father spent his life in 1983

His father too is a comfirmed hausa/fulani slave grin
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by Danladi7: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2017
lordkush:
apologise to who? are igbos demanding any apology?

wati consern you aboki for other people matter? abeg shif

why did he have to run away with his own children and abandon some people father on the war front?

why did he have to join his father in hausa/fulani party in 1983 like is son just did?

grin.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by godwinkessi: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2017
mohims:

I'm sympathizing for you biafrans. You people's case deserves a big sympathy after all the roars. What a pathetic and sad end to the Biafra struggle. Chai! What a huge blow

I don't still get ur point my bro, pls I think you should stop jumping into replying anything u see here. I don't still get ur point, crying for biafra more than Biafrans, moreover I didn't ask u to sympathize for whatever, and what I wrote up there didn't call for any sympathy. Thanks
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2017
lordkush:
I showed you the pigs you so wanted to see. why re you still grunting abeg shift
Hey, why the tone of bitterness? Abeg I'm not the one that killed Biafra o! Biko leave me alone. grin grin grin****Dancing azonto*** grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Danladi7:

Awolowo is a colossal disgrace to mankind ad yolumbas.

He drank rat poison when a yung soldier threatened him.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mrnweke103(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2017
You better go and bring the ofor you gave to nwoye..
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by pezeji(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Ojukwu disowned him before he died
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by lordkush: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Danladi7:

why did he have to run away with his own children and abandon some people father on the war front?

why did he have to join his father in hausa/fulani party in 1983 like is son just did?

grin.
did he abadon ur father at the war front?
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by lordkush: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2017
mohims:

Hey, why the tone of bitterness? Abeg I'm not the one that killed Biafra o! Biko leave me alone. grin grin grin****Dancing azonto*** grin grin grin
lol bitternes?

you asked for pigs, I showed you pigs the sort you belong to. then you say I'm bitter?

if that's what bitterness is lol then I'm as bitter as gall. if you don't like it GO AND KILL YOURSELF
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2017
lordkush:
lol bitternes?

you asked for pigs, I showed you pigs the sort you belong to. then you say I'm bitter?

if that's what bitterness is lol then I'm as bitter as gall. if you don't like it GO AND KILL YOURSELF
Why would a happy fellow like me kill myself? For what? Its a frustrated IPOB member like u that will do such. Buhari is truly the man. He has put u fools to where u belong. Ndi ara. *****Dancing Skelewu now*** grin grin
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by lordkush: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2017
mohims:

Why would a happy fellow like me kill myself? For what? Its a frustrated IPOB member like u that will do such. Buhari is truly the man. He has put u fools to where u belong. Ndi ara. *****Dancing Skelewu now*** grin grin
ok I don hear.

bye bye
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by kgr8mike(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2017
mohims:

He is not. Dim Ojukwu, Ikemba 1, Gburugburu must be very proud of him wherever he is for being a wise man and disassociating himself from the independent pigs of Biafra (IPOB) God bless the Ojukwus!

Can you define the concept of Divide and Rule?
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2017
kgr8mike:

Can you define the concept of Divide and Rule?
Don't you have a dictionary undecided
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
mohims:

We are proud of him. I can bet that Ikemba 1, Gburugburu is very proud of him wherever he is now! God bless u for disassociating yourself from the independent pigs of Biafra (IPOB)
don't quote me again
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Danladi7:

don't quote me again thanks
Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by IkeBuya: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Emeka Ojukwu Jr politically is no Ikemba, he is not even a Bianca. His electoral value is 1 (his vote)

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by mohims(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
okerekeikpo:
don't quote me again
Hey dumb ass. Is that a threat, warning or an order? I will quote your motherfucking ass again and again. I want you to do your worst. Onya ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) by MightySparrow: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Odimegwu Ojukwu dey weep for heacn for APGA and his son.

I

s this betrayal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana / Arraignment Of Judges Put Off Indefinitely / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.