Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make (4370 Views)

How Do Bloggers Make Money? Here Is Answer / 3 SEO Big Mistakes To Avoid When Creating The Design For Your New Website / 15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make by nawebco(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Before you embark on online/website ICO purchase, check here for updates of list of legitimate and illegitimate websites =>
https://naija4web.com/names-of-legitimate-illegitimate-scam-and-paying-money-making-websites/
Re: 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make by GoodiOG(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2017
Tjesctacy:
I want to buy Google adsense account, if you are selling, pls Holla at me, mention and pm. Thanks
www.herbalpharmal.com
i have usa adsebse account, contact me via ma signature....jist tap d link
Re: 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make by obatoro: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
styless:
My top 5 blogs in Nigeria: Nairaland Nairaland Nairaland DNB Stories Nairaland
Nairaland is a forum and not a blog sister.

1 Like

Re: 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make by jezuzboi(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Good stuff...

I read and examined my blog, and found that I follow all five rules...

Looking forward to the days of hitting big like someone above mentioned $1-$3k monthly...

As for the guy who said he and his fellows do not read blogs, I'm still waiting for him to reply the guy who asked if he stays in the village...

I'm out!!!
Re: 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make by Nlearn: 2:52am On Nov 24, 2017
Lolo, But NairaLand Is Forum .. Yes Number One In Africa... Thanks To All Off Us Who Has Made NairaLand. A Great Forum To Be
styless:
My top 5 blogs in Nigeria:
Nairaland
Nairaland
Nairaland
DNB Stories
Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make by Dmayor7(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2017
That's a good piece of advice advice gave us here...

Thanks man
Re: 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make by EcBoss: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2017
hustla:

Dunce

Tons of blog niches abound, from entertainment to health to tech. Learn and be sure of what you say before spewing trash and traffic is not from Nigeria only, look beyond your nose

There are many bloggers who don't copy and paste and are still making $1 - $3k monthly, enough to live a very okay life in Nigeria

Don't mind that f00L. He knows nothing about Blogging. Such a big f00L rentAcock
Re: 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make by EcBoss: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2017
rentAcock:
Stop wasting your time, nobody I know reads blogs. Few people even bother reading articles from reputable websites how much more blogs from hungry bloggers. You clowns think you can cook-up fake stories, drive traffic to your blogs and bank it big to buy a house on banana island like your idol lindaikeji. What you clowns don't realize is, Linda had 'first-mover' advantage, she made it when fewer people even knew what blogging was and she has a loyal audience. Typical Nigerian mentality, I must replicate my fellow man's success by fire by force.

Jobless f00L. Stay there while others are smiling to the bank monthly. Senseless illeterates everywhere
Re: 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make by Innov8ve1: 12:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Checkout www.naijadailyfeed.com for latest entertainment news and celebrity gossips
Re: 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make by ajasay3030(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2023
Common mistakes bloggers make include writing mistakes. Since content is king, it makes sense to publish quality content.

Check this out to learn common writing mistakes to avoid as a blogger. https://writeseoblogs.com/common-blog-post-writing-mistakes-that-bloggers-make/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do Web Designers Earn In Nigeria? / 4 Reasons Why Blogging Is Good For Your Business / Get Any Type Of Website Done. Pay After Service...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.