Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD (23185 Views)

Thanks To Npower For Owing Two Months Stipends / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by pweetiedee(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2017
nefertitiram:

I don't even have fslc... How do they get it? Is it because I jumped primary 6?

I jumped too. Go to the primary school you attended. You will get it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by baski92(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

Pls don’t type this kind of thing again. See error everywhere!
oga teacher who call you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Sleezwizz: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lmao!!!

He should go and sell electronics or Abba made cosmetics. That's what they know how to sell.

Which Yoruba will be carrying FSLC upandan?

U wicked oo. Chai
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Did we speak yesterday?

See, I'm not a tribalist. Its just annoying the way Igbos brag and insult Yorubas. If they want to brag, the should brag, but dragging us into it, calling us names....nawa oo.

Now someone up there insulted them stylishly, they flared up. Funny tho. If the poster were a Yoruba lady, I know the kind of names they would have called us this morning.

you are a tribalist jare! I wonder why the mods didn't ban you! You complain about insults from Igbo when you do the same thing. let me tell you something, the fact that you made a tribal slur shows that you are rotten and probably worse than the people you criticize

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by NigerDeltan(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Did we speak yesterday?

See, I'm not a tribalist. Its just annoying the way Igbos brag and insult Yorubas. If they want to brag, the should brag, but dragging us into it, calling us names....nawa oo.

Now someone up there insulted them stylishly, they flared up. Funny tho. If the poster were a Yoruba lady, I know the kind of names they would have called us this morning.

Graduate indeed!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by pweetiedee(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
meforyou1:
vulcaniser, taxi driver, battery charger - all yorubas i know do in minna

They should come back home. Here is big enough.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by pweetiedee(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Graduate indeed!
Uncle, what is it?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Awoo88: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lmao!!!

He should go and sell electronics or Abba made cosmetics. That's what they know how to sell.

For ur mind you get point cum type sense. plenty common sense fall on you

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by baski92(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Nope. sorry, you're wrong.
see you need to tell that lady you are sorry for you did

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by pweetiedee(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

you are a tribalist jare! I wonder why the mods didn't ban you! You complain about insults from Igbo when you do the same thing. let me tell you something, the fact that you made a tribal slur shows that you are rotten and probably worse than the people you criticize

Report me.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lmao!!!

moderators, you people should do you work, sanitize nairaland, ban those who post tribal hatred
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by hucienda: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2017
Thread has turned from solution-seeking to something else. One of the negative effects of the ease and affordability of internet access to minors and the mentally immature - who are effortlessly displaying their innate tribalism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2017
meforyou1:
who started what pls? Show proof

don't mind her! let her show us where and when we started it! mental traveller my foot angry

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by pweetiedee(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2017
baski92:
see you need to tell that lady you are sorry for you did

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by lunacol(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
So the minimum requirement was FSLC and you chose the minimum! If he has higher qualification you should have filled it rather than the minimum. There are thousands of people who applied for the same job with higher and better qualifications. Madam, you are the cause of the problem!
Educational certificates were not a criteria. The Npower verification officer that verified the husband has successfully disenfranchised him.

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lmao!!!

moderators, you people should do your work, sanitize nairaland, ban those who post tribal hatred
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Opiletool(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lmao!!!

I'm yoruba, and this is so stupid of you. Yorubas don't do this rubbish. You must be a bastard.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by pweetiedee(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2017
smato:
moderators, you people should do you work, sanitize nairaland, ban those who post tribal hatred

Bye

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by pweetiedee(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Opiletool:

I'm yoruba, and this is so stupid of you. Yorubas don't do this rubbish. You must be a bastard.

I know my father. It is you who doesn't.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

They know how to bash other tribes. Its their turn today.
So you've come in here to bash a tribe not considering the pain your fellow woman and a fellow human is going through. We're quite faceless here but not untouchable. Don't allow misfortunes to be yours in life. Continue bashing dear.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Bully me lol. I'm surprised what I typed even pained them.

SMH! angry

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lmao!!!

WTF is wrong with you people? Must you show ur childish behavior in every thread? So what if her all her husband was able to pass through was primary school? That you have a degree doesn't guarantee your status and position in life.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by NigerDeltan(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Uncle, what is it?

Nothing ooo!
I jst want to greet you grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Pidginwhisper: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

I know my father. It is you who doesn't.
I dey feel you, continue Lone Ranger

Just dey expect Ban grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by musa234(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lmao!!!

your a disgrace

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Ihatepork: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2017
[s]
Opiletool:

[/s]

sharaaaaaaaap abeg. Would you have posted this if it were a Igbo who posted that?.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Madam do u have a higher qualifications than your husband, it is only in igboland you will see the wife is a graduate and the husband a primary six earner

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lmao!!!

Kindly post pictures of your senile brain-dead parents' PhD certificates here. Ugly thing who has no purpose in life.

Ask this one the meaning of a Leap Year and she doesn't know. Shallow nonentities everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by baski92(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lol
yes bea do that and i will take you to the promise land. front page
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lol

You don't even feel like apologizing! too bad. you are a very uncultured lady. continue with your bigotry and hatred. Let's see where it will lead you to.

3 Likes

Madam do u have a higher qualifications than your husband, it is only in igboland you will see the wife is a graduate and the husband a primary six certificate Holder.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Sanchez01: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lmao!!!

And one unfortunate guy would think he has one special person in his life without realising that you are the definition of shallow.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? / 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria / 'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.