Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

"Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters (14432 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / El-Zakzaky Spotted In A Plane Heading To India For Medical Treatment (Photos) / Buhari Heading For Defeat - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by naptu2: 5:33am On Nov 23, 2017

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by Evablizin(f): 5:36am On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 5:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Safe trip, Jubrin.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by python1: 5:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Safe trip baba, buratai is on ground to take care of all terrorists.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by signature2012(m): 5:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Ajala.....Always on the move.I know he will enroute UK.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by GoldCircle: 5:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Really?! What’s that one visible achievement that this Man can point to after 3 years?
Absolutely nothing!

34 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by unohbethel(m): 5:50am On Nov 23, 2017
python1:
my guy its not a must u will comment..atleast finish that strong weed ur smoking this early morning

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by python1: 5:52am On Nov 23, 2017
unohbethel:
my guy its not a must u will comment..atleast finish that strong weed ur smoking this early morning
Spotted. Buratai is on ground, take note. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by aolawale025: 5:55am On Nov 23, 2017
GoldCircle:
Really?! What’s that one visible achievement that this Man can point to after 3 years?
Absolutely nothing!

You are right. Let's see how APC would try to spin the trips as an achievement

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 23, 2017
Mynd44 day don break oh
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by unohbethel(m): 5:58am On Nov 23, 2017
python1:

Spotted. Buratai is on ground, take note. cheesy
i think ur goin cray...do u remember when those terrorist were killing soldiers and they were granted amnesty under this administration, even paying them billions of naira? pls where was burutai? keep deceiving urself...what u will understand is that one day, u will be among those killed by those terrorist

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by python1: 5:58am On Nov 23, 2017
unohbethel:
i think ur goin cray...do u remember when those terrorist were killing soldiers and they were granted amnesty under this administration, even paying them billions of naira? pls where was burutai? keep deceiving urself...what u will understand is that one day, u will be among those killed by those terrorist
Buratai, is around, be warned.

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by python1: 6:06am On Nov 23, 2017
unohbethel:
mmchew just as i espected...
You see what I'm saying? I repeat, buratai is on ground, be warned. grin

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by ipobarecriminals: 6:14am On Nov 23, 2017
bon voyage. baba daura
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by omowolewa: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2017
Okay
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by RZArecta(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmm, there just has to be UK in the list cool

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2017
I hope he wouldn't forget that he's a president of Nigeria and forget himself there

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by sdindan: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2017
O Set tigo!
May he not come back till 2020.
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by vedaxcool(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2017
python1:

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by Bari22: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Safe journey Baba
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by BuariCopyPaste: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2017
UK again.. ....Jubrin now to make way for the Real Buhari

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2017
wetin he dey go do there na??
NaWa ooo!

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by crownedprinz(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2017
This Sahara Reporters self....How do they get to know so much..they can get to know about......even the deepest secrets of politicians....sometimes i feel they have ghosts that eaves drop for them

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by kay29000(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Okay.
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by IkpuMmadu: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Seriously! Is he a tour guide ?

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by jeeqaa7(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Stake your claim as the most engaging Nairalander.

www.nairaland.com/4192922/owns-nairaland
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by DIKEnaWAR: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2017
Safe trip baba.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2017
Ajala the traveller

9 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by northvietnam(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2017
As Old as Mugabe

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by nwakibie3(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2017
simply put, buhari travels to UK on medical trip

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2017
GoldCircle:
Absolutely nothing!

1.grew our forex reserves from 28bn to 33bn USD. (compared to GEJ who got our forex reserves from 60bn to 28bn with much higher oil prices)
2.removed fuel subsidy partially, saving us millions
3.implemented TSA fully
4.got us out of recession.

P. S He is still a failure because we still have no roadmap to full diversification from oil.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election: APC Announces Primaries Method, Set To Pick Date / House Of Representatives To Probe Obasanjo, Yar’Adua & Jonathan Power Contracts / Adulterated Fuel: Buhari Angry, Orders Query Of NMDPRA Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.