Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

"Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters (14453 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / El-Zakzaky Spotted In A Plane Heading To India For Medical Treatment (Photos) / Buhari Heading For Defeat - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by tete7000(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2017
crownedprinz:
This Sahara Reporters self....How do they get to know so much..they can get to know about......even the deepest secrets of politicians....sometimes i feel they have ghosts that eaves drop for them

They have cliques within the inner circle who get paid for divulging confidential information. You might be shocked members of immediate family of president can be among. What money can do? Uhmm!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2017
anonimi:

Wise words you have spoken.
Unfortunately, deaf & dumb illiterate barawo bubu won't listen because he cannot due to m.mm

You eh...m
Na baba bubu you dey call aditi elepa kano abi?

WO..DSS don soak ya pankere inside kerosene and werepe for dia headquarters..

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by enemyofprogress: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2017
I know say Aisha go follow am go,she has never been to Paris and Jordan before
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2017
ajebuter:

You eh...m
Na baba bubu you dey call aditi elepa kano abi?

WO..DSS don soak ya pankere insimde kerosene and werepe for dia headquarters..

dake Jo. You think sey we no know sey you be internet spy?no be you and some people come arrest me few weeks ago because of my comments on nairaland?see your mouth
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by GOFRONT(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Some people beleived sahara reporter on this one......But if the same sahara reporter come up with report about one of yam eaters of Gej administration, we will start hearin sahara reporter is One sided, S.R is a supporter of PMB govt, et al

Nobody can please the world.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
dake Jo. You think sey we no know sey you be internet spy?no be you and some people come arrest me few weeks ago because of my comments on nairaland?see your mouth

Werey Asaba..

Dem arrest you for nairaland?

Ope oh ....

Lala, see e don't start again. oh, over!

Salaro
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I know say Aisha go follow am go,she has never been to Paris and Jordan before

How madam Aisha no go follow Baba Bubu?

Make dem leave am for house make you go toast am to be your sugar mama abi?

Werey lbadan
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by Cajal(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
9jakohai:

1.grew our forex reserves from 28bn to 33bn USD. (compared to GEJ who got our forex reserves from 60bn to 28bn with much higher oil prices)
2.removed fuel subsidy partially, saving us millions
3.implemented TSA fully
4.got us out of recession.

P. S He is still a failure because we still have no roadmap to full diversification from oil.
.....hmmmmm.....true talk....at least he tried
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by enemyofprogress: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
ajebuter:

Werey Asaba..

Dem arrest you for nairaland?

Ope oh ....

Lala, see e don't start again. oh, over!

Salaro
all nairalanders be careful with this lady, she works with DSS, She made them to arrest me last week because of my comments against Buhari,her second moniker is ajepako
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by enemyofprogress: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
ajebuter:

How madam Aisha no go follow Baba Bubu?

Make dem leave am for house make you go toast am to be your sugar mama abi?

Werey lbadan
she too dey stingy I can't befriend her,I will rather go for Dangote's wife,
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
all nairalanders be careful with this lady, she works with DSS, She made them to arrest me last week because of my comments against Buhari,her second moniker is ajepako

Werey...... tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by lazygal: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
cozyfbaby:
Another War!!!!!!! No Automatic ticket for Buhari-Tinubu slams buhari

National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on Wednesday slams president buhari said there will be no automatic ticket for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 elections.

Tinubu said Buhari was a product of due process and will not want anything short of same process.

The former Lagos state governor was reacting to the position of the governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, who said there is no better man for the Presidency than President Muhammadu Buhari.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/another-war-no-automatic-ticket-buhari-tinubu-slams-buhari/

I have observed thstwhen ever issue of how bad economy is and questions arise ,BUHARI goes for tris that ordinarily he can delegate VP or the relevant minister to attend...very soon he will fly to London again for neducals
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by lazygal: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
she too dey stingy I can't befriend her,I will rather go for Dangote's wife,

Dangote isn't married
Re: "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters by enemyofprogress: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2017
ajepako:

Werey...... tongue tongue tongue
stop kissing me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mahmood Yakubu Must Be Arrested - Court Insists / House Of Representatives To Probe Obasanjo, Yar’Adua & Jonathan Power Contracts / Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.