Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Oba Of Benin Kingdom Oba Ewuare11 Made An Historic Visit To Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Oba Of Benin Kingdom Oba Ewuare11 Made An Historic Visit To Abuja (385 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom / Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oba Of Benin Kingdom Oba Ewuare11 Made An Historic Visit To Abuja by ugberaesejoseph: 5:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Oba visit to Abuja 

His royal majesty, Omo n,’Oba N’Édo Uku Akpolokpolor, Oba Ewuare 11- Oba of Benin on arrival at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja on Wednesday. Photo: NAN
It was awesome on Wednesday as His Royal Majesty, Omo N, ‘Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolor, Oba Ewuare II- Oba of Benin, on Wednesday made an historic visit to Abuja after his coronation in October 2016...continue
Re: The Oba Of Benin Kingdom Oba Ewuare11 Made An Historic Visit To Abuja by dabeto: 6:04am On Nov 23, 2017
I will prefer he follows the footsteps of his predecessor...........one of the few royal thrones that earns my respect.
Re: The Oba Of Benin Kingdom Oba Ewuare11 Made An Historic Visit To Abuja by paul4811: 6:20am On Nov 23, 2017
You said it all with this i don't think he earn my respect any more because this is what other kings do i hate now a while Oba of bini started it now, Buhara should be the one to visit him in his palace not the other way round or did he also want the national cake LOL
Re: The Oba Of Benin Kingdom Oba Ewuare11 Made An Historic Visit To Abuja by OBIGS(m): 6:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Like it or not after the sultan, oba of Benin is the most revered mornach in Nigeria. And the most respected in the south

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive : Amazing Facts You Don't Know About Torimil Blog Owner / Twitter User Reveals The Shocking Thing Her Nigerian Ex Did To Her / Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.