Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

ICAN Certification, L Need Guidance!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN Certification, L Need Guidance!!! (735 Views)

Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member / l Need Help To Solve This Question / Please l Need Lnformation On Futa's Post UTME Date And How To Get One's Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Certification, L Need Guidance!!! by Ebitus: 6:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Please,I need guidance on how to obtain ICAN or ANAN certification. I have B.Sc in Mathematics and Statistics.Thank you
Re: ICAN Certification, L Need Guidance!!! by sexy74(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2017
The first thing is to make a choice between ICAN and ANAN.
After you made your choice, then you register after registration sit for the exams and when you pass your exams you become qualified.
In making your choice between ICAN and ANAN also you should be able to determine the sector you want to be relevant in.
ANAN is mainly recognized in the public sector if you want to be in the public sector you are good to go.
On the other hand, ICAN have more recognition both in the private and public sector.
An ANAN member starts from Level 9 in the public sector while an ICAN member starts from level 10.
My own candid advice is for you to go for ICAN.

(1) (Reply)

. / Unn 2018-2019 Admission List / Apply For 2019 Equity Bank Wings To Fly Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.