Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Help! I Need Guidance On My Course Of Study. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I Need Guidance On My Course Of Study. (682 Views)

Error In Spelling Of My Course Of Study On My Original B.sc. Certificate / List Of Scholarships By Subjects/course Of Study / After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Guidance On My Course Of Study. by MykLANNY(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2021
Good day nairalanders. I urgently need counsel on the course to choose for my masters.
My first degree is in Mechanical Engineering (HND). However, I fell in love with Mechatronics during my HND which ultimately led to my love for artificial intelligence and robotics. So during my service year I started another degree in Computer Science but this time a BSc certificate course.
Now I want to do my masters would love to do it in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science or Robotics but those courses are really expensive in the UK. So the University that falls within my budget only has Advanced Computer Science, Cyber Security and Digital Marketing as courses related to Computer Science.
Advanced Computer Science seems okay except that it's not specific. The course content of Cyber Security is somehow boring but Digital Marketing is good. However, I find their Management course quite interesting especially because it covers a lot of problem solving which is really my ultimate goal. So I am considering taking the Management. However, Mechanical Engineering HND, Computer Science BSc, Management (Masters) there is no sync.
I need to decide before Wednesday, I really need your suggestions and opinions to help me decide.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Guidance On My Course Of Study. by ModestGal(f): 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
Don't waste your time doing masters in Nigeria
Re: Help! I Need Guidance On My Course Of Study. by MykLANNY(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2021
ModestGal:
Don't waste your time doing masters in Nigeria
Thank you. I don't plan to actually. It's the school over there in UK that I have the situation at hand with.
Re: Help! I Need Guidance On My Course Of Study. by inyangd4: 9:42pm On May 17, 2021
Nice profile and prospect!

It's quite similar to mind: Bsc Industrial Chemistry, MSc Analytical Chemistry, certification in AI/Data science and will be taking a course on Mechatronics. Though I have been working as a service engineer and have not really worked as a Chemist.

Indeed, there's no school in Nigeria that offers advanced Mechatronics.

I've decided to take another MSc in Biomedical Engineering while waiting Mechatronics.

Along the line, I got an institution that do extensive online course on Mechatronics (Advanced Mechatronics Engineering). They also offer scholarship but their cost is still above my budget.
You can check them up:

IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
Westvest 7, 2611 AX Delft
PO Box 3015, 2601 DA Delft
The Netherlands
www.un-ihe.org
Re: Help! I Need Guidance On My Course Of Study. by MykLANNY(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2021
inyangd4:
Nice profile and prospect!

It's quite similar to mind: Bsc Industrial Chemistry, MSc Analytical Chemistry, certification in AI/Data science and will be taking a course on Mechatronics. Though I have been working as a service engineer and have not really worked as a Chemist.

Indeed, there's no school in Nigeria that offers advanced Mechatronics.

I've decided to take another MSc in Biomedical Engineering while waiting Mechatronics.

Along the line, I got an institution that do extensive online course on Mechatronics (Advanced Mechatronics Engineering). They also offer scholarship but their cost is still above my budget.
You can check them up:

IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
Westvest 7, 2611 AX Delft
PO Box 3015, 2601 DA Delft
The Netherlands
www.un-ihe.org

Your profile full ground oooo... Thanks for the link, I will check it up.
Re: Help! I Need Guidance On My Course Of Study. by Karimalism05(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2021
MykLANNY:

Your profile full ground oooo... Thanks for the link, I will check it up.
Good morning MykLANNY, I saw your post in which you recommended umidigi a11 pro max for someone. I also intend to get a very good device within that price range. Please can you tell me why u recommended umidigi a11 pro max? And also are umidigi products reliable?
Thank you so much, In anticipation of your response.
Re: Help! I Need Guidance On My Course Of Study. by MykLANNY(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2021
That's what I am using currently, and I tell you I have never regretted it. It's more like I am using a premium spec on a low budget
Karimalism05:

Good morning MykLANNY, I saw your post in which you recommended umidigi a11 pro max for someone. I also intend to get a very good device within that price range. Please can you tell me why u recommended umidigi a11 pro max? And also are umidigi products reliable?
Thank you so much, In anticipation of your response.
Re: Help! I Need Guidance On My Course Of Study. by Karimalism05(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
MykLANNY:
That's what I am using currently, and I tell you I have never regretted it. It's more like I am using a premium spec on a low budget
Thank you sir. Please can I have your number?
Re: Help! I Need Guidance On My Course Of Study. by MykLANNY(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Sorry, I don't know how to send private messages on Nairaland just send yours to me instead if you know how to use private messages
Karimalism05:

Thank you sir. Please can I have your number?

(1) (Reply)

Transcript Problem / Soludo's Primary 3 Teacher Reveals Secret About Him / Please Help... Admission In Canada Or Uk? PLEASE DON'T READ & PASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.