Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Fraudulent Deduction My Airtel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudulent Deduction My Airtel (329 Views)

Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo / How Do I Retrieve My Airtel Sim Without Sim Pack / FCMB Depositors Lose Over N600m To Fraudulent Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Deduction My Airtel by Mopiket(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2017
The reigning trend of stealing customer's money from their call credit by AIRTEL, one of the telecoms in Nigeria. Fraudulent deduction without you subscribing. The worst part of it is that the customer care will shun you and started asking which LGA are you calling from and just drop the call before you know it. Enough is a enough of cheating fellow Nigerians.

Re: Fraudulent Deduction My Airtel by SoNature(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Follow these steps to get your money refunded:

1. Call their customer care line and lodge the complaint

2. They will send you a complaint ID after the call. Save it

3. Visit National Communication Commission's Facebook page

4. Lodge the complaint there and share the complaint ID

5. They will reply you and give you a toll-free number to call to clarify the matter

Afterwards, they will take it up and your call units will be replaced in no time. All this happens because there's no one to enlighten us about steps to follow to get a redress on poor service delivery

I hope this helps...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

But Why Black Friday? / A Debit Card That Pays You To Share / We Will Buy All Your Paypal / Fiverr Funds At Unbelievable Rates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.