Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Bitter Experiences From Seniors In Sec School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bitter Experiences From Seniors In Sec School. (406 Views)

Sec. School Girls Mob Male Student To Death For Sneaking Into Their Dormitory / Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo / Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Experiences From Seniors In Sec School. by AkieWillis(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Some Secondary Schools can be referred to has semi NDA with the way some Seniors unleash beatings to last a lifetime on juniors in which they are innocent in most cases... Some seniors are even being treated has demigod because of their naturally inbuilt brutality and wickedness... Boarders can very much relate.

My Experience.

Back then in ss1, there was this rule then that students shouldn't Defecate around hostel premises, this very day, My friend and I where just strolling around the hostel and we sighted our OC food(the most wicked and dreaded senior) committing a very known great offence(Passing excreta) The look we gave him was that of 'So you are one of the people defecating around' He just called us after emptying his bowels and gave us a very good beating(for seeing him commit an offence) then gave us a bucket to go look for a freshly released Excreta... and has fate would have it that day, no one was insight defecating, we were just wandering around the bush for about an hour then came back to him that we didn't find any, he gave us another thorough lashing and asked us to go pack the one he passed(with bare hands) .... Chai, I cry that day Ehn.

Share your Experiences.

Re: Bitter Experiences From Seniors In Sec School. by ayourbamie: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Never really had onen unless you want a cooked up story
Re: Bitter Experiences From Seniors In Sec School. by Dotwillis1(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2017
[color=#770077]
Lmao
Boarding school was fun even with the harsh treatments from the seniors.

One of my bitter experience was when I was in the junior school. Around 10pm at night and I was fast asleep, a senior woke me up and threw his dirty clothes at me to go and wash that night and iron the next morning....

I only baptized the cloths and went back to sleep. The next morning I got a charcoal iron and purposely burnt his trousers.. Men the beating That followed was so gruesome.. I lost counts of his slaps on my face

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Registration: UTME CBT Subjects Combinations For All Courses / Advise Things / AETI Power Systems And Controls Limited Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.