Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify (15994 Views)

Wizkid Becomes UBA Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Wizkid Becomes Part Of Cîroc X Moschino Collaboration (photos) / Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by Abudu2000(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Frog voice right now

Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by MummyJackson(f): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Threebear:

Better frog voice than HIV.
Don't you think? grin

yea agreed. With my ears and brain i know the voice of frog when i hear one. But you can't identify someone suffering from hiv by just looking at him. Except with a proper doctor text report.

Please can you show me prove about the hiv biko

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by ArchangeLucifer: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

You can't win this way.

Are you a learner?
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by asawanathegreat(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
More baby mama to wizkid
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by Threebear(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
MummyJackson:

yea agreed. With my ears and brain i know the voice of frog when i hear one. But you can't identify someone suffering from hiv by just looking at him. Except with a proper doctor text report.

Please can you show me prove about the hiv biko
Spoken like an intellectual!
But do you really have a brain?
If you did, you'd know no one croaks and the last time I checked frogs don't talk.
So it's basically impossible for someone to have a frog voice.
There are tell tale signs to k now one is HIV positive though even without authentication .
Like three canceled shows within a year, citing illness.
A history of promiscuous lifestyle that harboured three baby mama's and counting.
A massive and sudden weight loss.
A drastic change in the vocal cords, showing signs of acute drug usage or perhaps a regular usage of anti retroviral .
You see, from where I'm standing, I have a case, you don't.
Mine is a possibility, yours is not.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by ruggedtimi(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
manya.. grin
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:
That's whats up. It didn't start today na. He had 44million streams last year.
A lot of people didn't listen to the SFTOS album. I did. I still have the songs. They are truly sounds from the other side. Songs are quite different from the ones we are used to. Intriguing!
I keep wondering why he hasn't shot videos for "Gbese" ft. Trey song and "Dirty wine" ft. Ty dollar sign and "One for me"

In all, the boi is making so much money from streams. Europeans, Americans are enjoying the new sound while some Nigerians are complaining because he didn't do the normal noisemaking songs.
bro your head the game ...SFTOS is a bomb ...maybe nijeriyans are not open to different sounds ...joncin people

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by Ecuador1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Whizkid is too overhyped..
Like seriosly way way way way way way way way way way way way way way wayt.. TOO OVERHYPED.. most nigerians are too dunb and gullible.
If it’s easy
Y ain’t u overhyped
I swear go ask ur mother she dey suspect say dem swap her real pikin
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by verygudbadguy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardwerk:
bro your head the game ...SFTOS is a bomb ...maybe nijeriyans are not open to different sounds ...joncin people
Thanks bro.
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by MrPolitics: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is nice but you should know that Spotify pays $4000 for 1million streams.
That's 4*136=$544k that'll go to the label. Wizzy's cut will probably be around 20%

But he's not the lead on some of the songs like "my love" so he won't receive so much from that
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by kingjomezy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Holluwaphlexy:
unto the ~next~ one

after spending close to 6 years on this forum i finally made a ftc today:........
I just felt like booking space having a feeling that this is a frontpage material
shoutout to all you envying this spot ......try harder next time
ogalala wey my ftc gift nw
j

Finally Ur village people allowed u to make ftc.. After six years... It is a testimony
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by AcquireCofOLand(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING

OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by Beryl007: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oga o.. Meanwhile *For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by Holluwaphlexy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
kingjomezy:
j

Finally Ur village people allowed u to make ftc.. After six years... It is a testimony
lolz no be so o boss,it's just that i'm more or less like a ghost member here i no dey even fight for ftc sef ....i just determine say today i go try dz thing out today ni o
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by ebosse(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2017
verygudbadguy:
That's whats up. It didn't start today na. He had 55million streams last year.
A lot of people didn't listen to the SFTOS album. I did. I still have the songs. They are truly sounds from the other side. Songs are quite different from the ones we are used to. Intriguing!
I keep wondering why he hasn't shot videos for "Gbese" ft. Trey song and "Dirty wine" ft. Ty dollar sign and "One for me"

In all, the boi is making so much money from streams. Europeans, Americans are enjoying the new sound while some Nigerians are complaining because he didn't do the normal noisemaking songs.

Using spotify minimum payout per stream, 0.006, Wizkid will earn about 600,000 USD singlehandedly from streams in 2017..
Meanwhile if you are a true fan of Wiz, do not hesitate to click the link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/4175678/wizkid-needs-vote-win-best

Never really liked wizkid until he dropped this album ( I'm more of a tubaba fan).

That song he did with ty dolla sign 'one for me' is something else!!! Definitely on my 'top 5' 9ja songs this year. Hopefully he shoots a video for it.
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by verygudbadguy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
ebosse:

Never really liked wizkid until he dropped this album ( I'm more of a tubaba fan).

That song he did with ty dolla sign 'one for me' is something else!!! Definitely on my 'top 5' 9ja songs this year. Hopefully he shoots a video for it.
A lot of people didn't listen to the album. We are so used to a particular sound that every other sounds mean nothing to us. I wish he can push that body of work well in Naija and shoot at least two videos from the album.
Re: Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by ebosse(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
verygudbadguy:

A lot of people didn't listen to the album. We are so used to a particular sound that every other sounds mean nothing to us. I wish he can push that body of work well in Naija and shoot at least two videos from the album.

It's not that we are used to a particular sound ,the problem is ppl don't have access to a lot of these files. They only get to listen to songs on the radio or clubs/bar. Radio only plays singles ( due to copyright) , clubs only play 'Groovy' songs.

U can only like what you hear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Shares Photos Of Her Son / Nollywood Is Not Responsible For Failed Marriages Among Celebrities - Ronke Osho / Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.