Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Man Stabs His Friend To Death With Knife In Gusau,zamfara State(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Friend To Death With Knife In Gusau,zamfara State(photo) (585 Views)

Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos / Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs His Friend To Death With Knife In Gusau,zamfara State(photo) by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2017
The young wheel barrow pusher pictured below was killed by his friend called Anas in Gusau, Zamfara State, Nigeria.

Minor problem occurred between the two friends which led to the killing of this innocent young boy by his friend. Two of them were playing WHOT CARD when an argument ensued.The wheel barrow pusher held one card and Anas asked for the card but the wheel barrow pusher refused to give him the card.

Without any delay Anas removed a sharp knife and stabbed his friend directly on the heart.He died on the spot.Anas has been arrested by the police

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/man-stabs-his-friend-to-death-with.html?m=1

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death With Knife In Gusau,zamfara State(photo) by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2017
This is really a sad news. Human life in Nigeria is now like chicken own lipsrsealed

RIP
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death With Knife In Gusau,zamfara State(photo) by sarrki(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2017
They are Fulani herdsmen

Nigeria Army will sanitize zamfara soon

Pmb gave the nod yesterday
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death With Knife In Gusau,zamfara State(photo) by FarahAideed: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Zamfara used to be one of the most peaceful places in Nigeria in the past so what went wrong .The first time I went to Gusau as a child I fell in love with the serenity there
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death With Knife In Gusau,zamfara State(photo) by UbanmeUdie: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

A wheelbarrow pusher, a petty gambler, a wicked soul for a playmate and then a knife to the heart.

When the purpose of living is not known, life is wasted cheaply.

RIP
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death With Knife In Gusau,zamfara State(photo) by princeade86(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2017
rip
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death With Knife In Gusau,zamfara State(photo) by peterson02(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2017
See how ur earnings increase no buying no selling http://earninggood.com/?r=13210
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death With Knife In Gusau,zamfara State(photo) by Nbote(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Dis one na news?? Almost every barrow pusher bike rider and street urchin(almajiri) carries a dagger around.. Stabbings and knife fights is a very normal occurrence
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death With Knife In Gusau,zamfara State(photo) by nerodenero: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2017
The way we carry our phones in our pockets everywhere we go, is the same way these Northern boys carry their knives about. It's probably their most treasured tool. It doesn't cost them to 'drop' anybody at anytime.

Some years back, I was leaving Zaria for Kaduna. I boarded a golf at Gaskiya very close to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic and I sat behind. Beside me was this young boy with a hard object that made sitting beside him difficult. The sharp object felt as though it'd pierce my skin. I humbly alighted and waited for the next car. Four reasons I didn't complain were: I was at a Hausa dominated area, I am a Christian, he might be high on drugs and more cars were available. Anybody living or had lived in the North can relate to the first three reasons.

The point here is they move about with knives. If you must deal with some of these boys, you need to be ready anytime. RIP to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Girl, 15, Hospitalised After Rape / [must Read] 'I Was Beaten & Raped' — 17 Year Old Girl Tells How She Was Traffick / End Time: Man Who Reportedly Enjoys Sex With Daughter Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.