Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

CHASE Express Services Limited!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CHASE Express Services Limited!!! (2259 Views)

Current Job Vacancy : I T Support At Chase Express Services Limited. / Customer Care Agent Job Vacancy Lagos- Turbo Express Services Limited / Current Job Vacancies At Chase Express Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHASE Express Services Limited!!! by oluwagbade1(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2017
Good morning, please help me verify if this company is real Chase Express Service Limited. 2, Joy Avenue Off Osolo Way, By Airport Road, Ajao Estate, Lagos. i am verifying on behalf of a friend. Thanks.
Re: CHASE Express Services Limited!!! by ahamonyeka(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2017
oluwagbade1:
Good morning, please help me verify if this company is real Chase Express Service Limited. 2, Joy Avenue Off Osolo Way, By Airport Road, Ajao Estate, Lagos. i am verifying on behalf of a friend. Thanks.
is real.by 7/8 busstop.
Re: CHASE Express Services Limited!!! by oluwagbade1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
ahamonyeka:
is real.by 7/8 busstop.
Thanks.
Re: CHASE Express Services Limited!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2018
oluwagbade1:

I bliv u work with them now,
please can u tell me more about them?
Re: CHASE Express Services Limited!!! by tracysparkle: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please someone to help with more information of Chase Express.. I really won't want to spend money from warri to Lagos.... And end up with regrets because I am based in warri
Re: CHASE Express Services Limited!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
tracysparkle:
Please someone to help with more information of Chase Express.. I really won't want to spend money from warri to Lagos.... And end up with regrets because I am based in warri

Chase Express Services, Ltd.
The company is mainly involved in COURIER, HAULAGE, AIR AND SEA FREIGHTING, CLEARING and WAREHOUSING. In CHASE EXPRESS, we are made up of carefully selected professional young men and women who offer most dynamic, innovative and responsive logistics services to our esteemed customers nationwide. With a network covering 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory, CHASE EXPRESS has the best response time in the industry.

Position: Sales Executive 6 Slots
Locations: Owerri, Benni, Akure, Umuahia, Aba, Nnewi.
We require the services of competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive for expansion of our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth
Responsibilities
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree or HND preferred
• Minimum of 3 years direct or inside sales experience is a plus
• Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated CV’s to career @chaseexpress . net indicating your location, using “Sales Executive” as subject.
Deadline for application is 16th of March 2018
Re: CHASE Express Services Limited!!! by emmysoftyou: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
meflow:

I bliv u work with them now,
please can u tell me more about them?
re you working with them?
Re: CHASE Express Services Limited!!! by nullboss: 4:08am On Feb 08, 2019
meflow:

Chase Express Services, Ltd.
The company is mainly involved in COURIER, HAULAGE, AIR AND SEA FREIGHTING, CLEARING and WAREHOUSING. In CHASE EXPRESS, we are made up of carefully selected professional young men and women who offer most dynamic, innovative and responsive logistics services to our esteemed customers nationwide. With a network covering 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory, CHASE EXPRESS has the best response time in the industry.

Position: Sales Executive 6 Slots
Locations: Owerri, Benni, Akure, Umuahia, Aba, Nnewi.
We require the services of competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive for expansion of our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth
Responsibilities
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree or HND preferred
• Minimum of 3 years direct or inside sales experience is a plus
• Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated CV’s to career @chaseexpress . net indicating your location, using “Sales Executive” as subject.
Deadline for application is 16th of March 2018
How much will it cost me to transport a TV, tvstand and Foam from enugu to PH

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Asteven Group Of Companies / Fruit Picking Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2021 | Job Portal / FG: P-YES Empowerment Application Form 2022/registration Guideline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.