Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Partner Needed In Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Partner Needed In Poultry Farming (417 Views)

Eggs Theft In Poultry: What Is The Way Out? / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner Needed In Poultry Farming by Teddybest: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2017
I have a poultry farm located in Abara community, Etched LGA, Rivers State. Abara community can be connected through Igwuruta or umugwa airport. The place is secured and the farm has all the facilities needed to go into production immediately like workers accommodation, bore hole water supply, drinkers, feeders. The farm can comfortably accommodate more than 1000 birds at a time. I am actually looking for someone to partner with in the business.
We all know that Agriculture is the hope of Nigeria economy because this sector is yet untapped and poultry farming is one of the sector and very lucrative if done well. Interested party should contact me on 08039411572. Attached are photos of the farm.

(1) (Reply)

Comfortexport Can Help You Sell What You Have In Port Harcourt / (Pics)#buynigeriangrownaira# Sen.Ben Bruce Shared 1,500 Bags Of Rice In Dec 2016 / Get A Business Plan To Set Up And Expand Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.