Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Looking For Farm Manager's Job - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For Farm Manager's Job (422 Views)

N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? / Geophysical Investigation And Borehole Drilling For Farm / Cargo Tricycle For Farm Use...@ 2.7mil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Farm Manager's Job by oluwasemipe(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
I have been in the farming business for 8years, my area of specialization is poultry.i can raise birds from Doc(Day old chicks) to Poc(point of cage) for all birds,i also vaccinates bird i.e oral vaccinations,injecting of birds,artificial insemination,deabeaking and administering of right drugs to birds when they are sick or when their egg production are low.i am also into debeaking of birds either using automatic debeaking machine or manual.i also render consultation services or you want to start up a farm.you can reach me on.08062249729,09025588918.email:seye163852@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Farm Manager's Job by lereinter(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
oluwasemipe:
I have been in the farming business for 8years, my area of specialization is poultry.i can raise birds from Doc(Day old chicks) to Poc(point of cage) for all birds,i also vaccinates bird i.e oral vaccinations,injecting of birds,artificial insemination,deabeaking and administering of right drugs to birds when they are sick or when their egg production are low.i am also into debeaking of birds either using automatic debeaking machine or manual.i also render consultation services or you want to start up a farm.you can reach me on.08062249729,09025588918.email:seye163852@yahoo.com

https://www.nairaland.com/4244839/job-vacancy

(1) (Reply)

Agripreneur Project: Edo State Govt. Calls For Maize, Cassava, Rice Off-Takers / Poultry Equipment;durable, Efficient, Unique And Top Quality / Am In Need Of PKO Supplier Who Supply In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.