Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (19890 Views)

Ushbebe & His Wife, Annette Osa-Agbontaen Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Letenwam: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ace Nigerian comedian, Ushbebe and his beautiful wife Annette just turned 4 in their marriage and the beautiful couple have shared photos to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

Ushbebe who penned down a romantic message to his wife, wrote;

It’s been four years of Bliss and Favour filled matrimony. Indeed God gifted you to me. Couldn’t ask for a better soulmate as you complete me on all sides.You’re more than wonderful, the irreplaceable Love of my life.Happy Wedding Anniversary to Us @annettenuagbe .Gat you always and forever.

Here are photos below;

https://www.lailasblog.com/ushbebe-wife-annette-celebrate-4th-wedding-anniversary-photos/

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by kennosklint(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mumu know him way oh.
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by kay29000(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Beautiful pictures. Congrats to them.

2 Likes

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by izzou(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin

Can't wait to experience the joy in marriage

God bless you Sir Urshhhhh grin

12 Likes

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by binsanni(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
oak
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Funny man.God bless you .

1 Like

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Marcelinho(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
ok
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by emerazz(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
small man with a mighty woman cool

is God not wonderful?? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Joephat(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Good

Stay away from media oo

If your wife taste the sweetness

She go carry you shine

1 Like

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by perezzie(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
congrates 2 him..... nvr knw he was married..... keeps his marraige off internet ...kudos
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by ychris: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeeew
Shey Ogun laye ni?!
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by okitz4(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
very beautiful wife i must confess
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by morereb10: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
lovely
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Shaw007(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
which kind over-filtered, 2000s style pictures be all this wan undecided
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by miqos02(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
nice but

why their children no dey picture now?
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Chiccly(f): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Congrats! May you have more reasons to thank the Father always.
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by emerazz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeeew

undecided

badbelle level: 98.6∅ at standard temperature n pressure..

5 Likes

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
emerazz:

badbelle level: 98.6∅ at standard temperature n pressure..
Na you sabigringrin

Mtcheeew
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by emerazz(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na you sabigringrin
Mtcheeew

lol check ur dp again u sure say ur hand nor go follow roast?? gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by kidman96(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
(W
izzou:
grin

Hmm... Na two way street o.
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Naija Comedians have longer unions than their counterparts..
Happy anniversary to Ushbebe and his wife
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Am happy 4 dem
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by presh001: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
so I senior this one for marriage

1 Like

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by kokoA(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
See as the woman open legs anyhow ..

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Beryl007: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oga o.. Meanwhile *For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by gebest: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
izzou:
grin

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Adekay94(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Burna Boy’s Manager paid me N50,000 to rob Mr 2Kay- Suspects

https://africanentertainment.info/burna-boys-manager-paid-me-n50000-to-rob-mr-2kay-suspects/

Tunmise Omotore, a gang leader of the suspected robbers, who allegedly attacked artiste, Mr 2kay at his room in Eko hotel and suite has opened up on how they pretended as room service to rob their victim.

Damini Ogulu AKA Burna Boy has been declared wanted by the Lagos police as suspects claim he paid them to rob Mr 2Kay.

The paraded suspects, Balogun Ademola, Obina Igwe, Tunmise Omotore and Joel Kantiok were arrested after they were allegedly contracted by the Nigerian singer, to attack and rob his colleague.
According to Punch, Omotore said “On that day, I was at home when Joel Kantiock (Burna Boy’s road manager) called me on the telephone and said Mr. 2Kay had to be beaten up.

He said Mr. 2Kay had issues with Burna Boy. On getting to the hotel, he gave me the room number where Mr. 2Kay was.

”He led me and three others, including one Sunny, to the elevator and told a security man to open the elevator for us.

“We posed as room service officials, entered his room and beat him up. We tied him up and collected his phones, a wristwatch and some other things. I was paid N50,000.”

Joel Kantiok, however, denied that Burna Boy directed him to arrange for the gang to attack Mr. 2Kay, adding that he was not aware of any disagreement between the artistes....
https://africanentertainment.info/burna-boys-manager-paid-me-n50000-to-rob-mr-2kay-suspects/

Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by PrestigeG(f): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Happy fortified Anniversary Ush.
Re: Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by WebSurfer(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Seeing how his wife looks like, can see why he keeps disturbing my girls dm on instagram.unknown to him I have her account logged on my phone.yeye man

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant And Proud Of It. / Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG / Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.