Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos (26291 Views)

Ushbebe & His Wife, Annette Osa-Agbontaen Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos / Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by universaltv: 4:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Popular standup comedian Ushbebe Celebrates her beautiful wife birthday with these set of love up photos.

Happy birthday to her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/comedian-ushbebe-celebrates-his-pretty-wife-birthday-with-loveup-photoshoot/

2 Likes

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by universaltv: 4:26am On Oct 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See More Loveup Photos of Comedian Ushbebe and his wife & Watch his funny comedy skit >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 4:36am On Oct 30, 2018
shocked

Is it my brain or something?
She looks a little insecure and so much like a potential adulteress.

I'm not so concerned that she looks unfaithful but I am disturbed that the happiness displayed in that photoshoot looks overly artificial.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Emperorempower(m): 4:47am On Oct 30, 2018
]She is pretty

I love beautiful black girls.
Black is beautiful

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not so concerned that she looks unfaithful but I am disturbed that the happiness displayed in that photoshoot looks overly artificial.
A picture they say, is worth a thousand words!
You never can tell which is the right interpretation.

To me, from the picture its obvious she is not a photo-freak and not ready for the gram (typically timid)

Photoshop is the to tell/show the world what they want to hear/see not what is actually obtainable.

Happy married life to them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Austine2k: 4:51am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

7 Likes

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Speedyconnect15: 7:22am On Oct 30, 2018
I find dark women highly attractive shocked

See below for data bonanza!
See testimonies too!

2 Likes

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2018
universaltv:
cheesy cheesy

See More Loveup Photos of Comedian Ushbebe and his wife & Watch his funny comedy skit >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

He wrote ;
awww.... Cute smiley smiley
Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Zuckerberg1: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2018
Happy birthday to her.. Enjoy your day and the better years ahead.

Looking for Instagram page for your business or personal use.
Holla me, I have 100k followers and 28k followers page for sale.
Call/whatsapp 0 8 1 5 6 7 9 7 0 8 7
Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

why are you this sarcastic and bitter?

Your method of thinking reverse engineers any opinion other people have.

Maybe its the benefit of hindsight

5 Likes

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by ajokebelle(f): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by ajokebelle(f): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is your brain

8 Likes

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by ibrutex(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2018
she's cute and HUGE
Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Bossontop(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

undecided

[img]https://media./images/e26608acc02095644c7364d84dcc848a/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Splasshhh(f): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2018
grin
Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by DaJulee(f): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2018
Since the inception of Npower Programme (N-Teach, N-Health, N-Agro & N-Tax) precisely Npower Tax programme, an offshoot of the poverty and unemployment alleviation programme of the Federal Govt of Nigeria in 2017, whereby over 100 youths that are resident in Rivers State, attended the training at Federal Treasury Academy Orozo Abuja under stream 9, 10 & 24, we have since been neglected and abandoned as a result of a show of strength between Federal Govt & Rivers State Govt. Both trading blames at each other, several attempt by Npower Tax beneficiaries in Rivers State to get to Rivers State Internal Revenue Service (RIRS) in writing & visit have yielded no result, as we (Rivers State CTLOs) were meant to be given deployment letter by RIRS despite over 8 months (240 days) of working without pay. The RIRS have denied having any knowledge of the existence of Npower Tax programme in Rivers State, pointing out that they have not been notified by Federal Ministry of Finance Abuja, whereas delegates that were sent to enquire reasons for the total neglect by Npower Tax beneficiariesvin Rivers State to Federal Ministry of Finance Abuja months back were clearly told that "Rivers State Government insisted that they don't need Npower Tax CTLOs in RIRS since it's a Federal Govt project and that they could act as spy of the Federal Govt in monitoring the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of Rivers State".

This is regrettable as we have been made to be victims of Political struggle between Federal Govt of Nigeria & Rivers State Government. This Npower Tax programme is meant to be a 2-year contract of which beneficiaries are not meant to take up other paid employment opportunities, several letters have been sent to The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo & Ministry of Finance through DHL, Chairman, RIRS Port Harcourt with NO reply whatsoever.

There are few unanswered questions FG & Rivers State Government are yet to answer;

1. Why have Rivers State CTLOs been the only ones that has ignored in the 36 states of the federation?

2. Are they aware of the sacrifices, risk and commitment we paid for this Programme since our Training in Abuja?

3. Is Rivers State CTLOs still part of the Npower Tax programme?

4. Who is holding back our payments & our deployment letters for 8 months now?

5. Why can't Rivers State Government through RIRS give us our deployment letters hence they aren't the ones paying us the N30,000 stipends?

6. Why can't Federal Government through Federal Ministry of Finance shift us to FIRS in Rivers State since RIRS aren't ready to give us our deployment letters?

7. In an ideal society, are we supposed to beg for N30,000 stipends we worked for 8months?

8. Are we meant to be punished if any Political rancour exist between FG & Rivers State Government?

9. Why do we keep receiving emails about Tax trainings in Rivers State from Abuja up till the month of October 2018 when we have not been paid like our colleagues from other states of the federation?

10. Why "always" Rivers State?

Authorities of the Federal Govt & Rivers State Govt should respond to our humble plea, shelve their Political sword & differences and pays us our 8 months salary arrears, we are Nigerian Youths, we deserve better treatment than this.
Prof. Yemi Osibanjo & Gov. Nyesom Wike please come to our aid, we are suffering. cry cry cry
Please help move to front page!

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by nonix22(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2018
this kind babe is good tracker; before guy man makes any wrong move, she don know finish
Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2018
Celebrate HER beautiful wife?. Ushbebe na woman? shocked
Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by highchief1: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2018
universaltv:
Popular standup comedian Ushbebe Celebrates her beautiful wife birthday with these set of love up photos.

Happy birthday to her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/comedian-ushbebe-celebrates-his-pretty-wife-birthday-with-loveup-photoshoot/

this woman Toto go sweet I don’t mind slugging my slimmy pencil inside
Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2018
highchief1:

1 Like

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Splasshhh(f): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Adeola97(f): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2018
DO YOU HAVE A BIG STOMACH, LOW BUMBUM OR A SAGGY BUTT? then our butt lifter /tummy control body shapers is the solution, it lifts your butt up and also push your stomach inside making it look very flat ��its perfect for people dt are looking for a booty lift without padding , we have it in sizes S-XXXL a trial will convince you, this beauty is available for just #4500 and we deliver nationwide . Plz call 0815 282 5606 or click on this link to order
https:///2348152825606
Thanks

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Xfemt(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2018
highchief1:

keep showing urself

Re: Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos by highchief1: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2018
Xter92cy:

keep showing urself
what do u mean?cant I say what I see?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) / Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding / Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil In Cute Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.