Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Corruption In Nigeria Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Corruption In Nigeria Banks (1200 Views)

Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / Check Out 7 Nigeria Banks That Operate Zero Accounts / Nigeria Banks Fraud And Central Bank Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption In Nigeria Banks by bolaino(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
#BANKPHISHING

Thanks to the Central Bank of Nigeria for the implementation of "Bank Verification Number "(BVN). I will urge Nigerians to be involve in the ongoing process because the banking sector of Nigeria is failing my bank has been involve in my wife's bank account hack.
I am Comrade Marho Akwenuke an activist and a farmer my wife and son live in Tennessee USA, I live in Nigeria working on our poultry farm my wife send money via western union for the poultry feeds, my wife have been noticing changes in her bank account and also been contacted by her bank REGIONS BANK, USA if she has be making changes lately. She has been accusing me falsely of making changes to her bank account without her knowing and has threaten divorced and not been with my family has escalated the problem she accused me falsely of these emails; Esmeraldamyrtaj@gmail.com, Emblutas20@yahoo.com which are always attached to every of our transactions and I don't own those emails and I have suffer emotional and financial damages. Western union, FBI, and other crime agencies have been informed and western union has pointed directly to the local bank for inputting those emails.
I will urge the relevant securities agencies tasked with the responsibility of investigating and prosecuting of financial crimes in Nigeria to take note of the above emails and Nigeria should endeavor to per take on the ongoing BVN and other Biometric processes Nationwide.

Re: Corruption In Nigeria Banks by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
i dont understand d meaning of ur post
Re: Corruption In Nigeria Banks by bolaino(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2017
My bank has been hacking my wife's bank account with those emails there attached to the western union transactions. The bank has been sued I am advising Nigerians to be involve in the BVN and other Biometric processes to see if your details are yours and to confirm your details.
Re: Corruption In Nigeria Banks by bolaino(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
bolaino:
#BANKPHISHING

Thanks to the Central Bank of Nigeria for the implementation of "Bank Verification Number "(BVN). I will urge Nigerians to be involve in the ongoing process because the banking sector of Nigeria is failing my bank has been involve in my wife's bank account hack.
I am Comrade Marho Akwenuke an activist and a farmer my wife and son live in Tennessee USA, I live in Nigeria working on our poultry farm my wife send money via western union for the poultry feeds, my wife have been noticing changes in her bank account and also been contacted by her bank REGIONS BANK, USA if she has be making changes lately. She has been accusing me falsely of making changes to her bank account without her knowing and has threaten divorced and not been with my family has escalated the problem she accused me falsely of these emails; Esmeraldamyrtaj@gmail.com, Emblutas20@yahoo.com which are always attached to every of our transactions and I don't own those emails and I have suffer emotional and financial damages. Western union, FBI, and other crime agencies have been informed and western union has pointed directly to the local bank for inputting those emails.
I will urge the relevant securities agencies tasked with the responsibility of investigating and prosecuting of financial crimes in Nigeria to take note of the above emails and Nigeria should endeavor to per take on the ongoing BVN and other Biometric processes Nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business For FREE / Hanuity Foodstuff Export / Advise Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.