Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigeria Banks Fraud And Central Bank Of Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Banks Fraud And Central Bank Of Nigeria (807 Views)

Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Nigerian Banks Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Banks Fraud And Central Bank Of Nigeria by Tundebalogun87: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
I bank with FCMB plc, though the bank has been illegally deducting money from my bank account in the past but recently it has grown worse, when ever I receive money they will make deduction to my account and when I make transfers they charge me in addition to different unexplainable charges at the end of the month. Charging me when I make transfers is understandable, why charging me when I receive me money within Nigeria? I have gone to the bank several times in respect to the issue all but to no avail. I made a complain to the Central Bank no action taken.
This confirms the allegations of some people that the CBN hobnobs with commercial banks to defraud innocent Nigerians.
If the government are sincere in fighting corruption they have to start from CBN. There's no major fraud that happens without the CBN knowledge, in most cases the CBN act as a cover up and accessories to the fraud. Not too long ago, we heard how commercial banks workers connive with Central Bank staffs to place in circulation mutilated money which was supposed to be destroyed. Central bank contributed deeply to the failed banks in the likes of Oceanic bank, Bank PHB, causing grievous losses to Nigeria after initially telling Nigerians the banks were doing well only for it to be false.
Recently the emir of Kano made a statement that he can sit in the confort of his bedroom and make billions of Naira through the banks and CBN.
Now, why has no successive government restructure or reform CBN to clean up the corruption in it. CBN is the root of Nigeria corruptions. No money goes out of Nigeria without CBN knowledge. #restructureCBN
Re: Nigeria Banks Fraud And Central Bank Of Nigeria by leverage(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Zzzzzzzz dude you suck
Re: Nigeria Banks Fraud And Central Bank Of Nigeria by Tundebalogun87: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Your brain need treatments

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Make Money Buying And Selling On Sancoj For Free? / Private Investors Vital In Decision Making / How To Download Videos From Instagram Igtv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.