Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" (38929 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by dainformant(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bilyamin Muhammed Bello, son of a former People’s Democratic Party (PDP) chairman, Bello Haliru Mohammed, was stabbed to death by his wife, Maryam Sanda. A friend of the deceased, Mustapha Dikko, has penned down touching message for his friend Bilyaminu, as today would have been his 36th birthday.

Mustapha Dikko, had earlier revealed to journalist how Maryam, daughter of a former Executive Director of Aso Savings, Hajiya Maimuna Aliyu Sanda, argued heavily with the deceased late Saturday evening after reportedly seeing message between him and another woman on his phone.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

Today I would have called to say Happy birthday to you Bilya as you clock 36 but you are no longer with us

I am looking up and I trust you are looking down. Because I am insisting on smiles and not a single frown, I am trying so hard but these tears of pain keep flowing down my cheeks. Sitting down here thinking about you, thinking about life without you Bilya

I am in so much pain and I am so sorry for drifting apart when you wanted to marry Maryam, I wish I pressured you more not to, I tried but I should have tried harder I was angry with you at the moment and That was selfish so we left you all alone with this murderer.First she separated you from your beloved wife then she separated you from your family and friends

As I sit here pondering about what would have been if we had pressurised you,I feel guilty down my spine.My thoughts are these

If I had put so much pressure on you and succeeded in making you understand our point of view when you wanted to marry Maryam

1. You would have left her and probably this wouldn’t have happened.

2. As Number 1 didn’t happen,if we hadn’t drifted a little too apart when you married Maryam you would have confide in me,Usman,Abba or Bello about the harsh condition in your marriage And we would have adviced you accordingly and probably all this wouldn’t have happened.

Oh Bilya I am so sorry i am soo devastated by your demise I wish I could turn the hands of time but it’s too late
Maryam has finally separated you from this world completely.

I recall what you used to say back in the days “when I get married I am going to Submit to my wife totally I don’t like woman wahala let peace reign kawai” and we will call you names, Well you did let peace reign and she took advantage of it.

You will forever be in our heart body and soul. Insha Allah Alisha your daughter will hear the story of a great man called Bilya her father because you were a great man. #Justiceforbilya

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/dikko-mustapha-pens-down-touching-message-for-his-friend-bilyaminu.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by madridguy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is one of the characteristic of a bad wife. She will send away everyone around you. From family to friends under the umbrella of don't let us allow third party.

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Inception(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by zoaroster: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Too bad, but I think the guy lacked good judgment. Even if you made a mistake in marrying when you cnt get peace u should hv ran away or better ran bck to ur separated friends or even to ur former wife. Why did u remain there untill she killed u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
If you see woman and poisonous snake, break her head first then let the snake go free.

It's a curse we can't do without them.

When you see a guy that cuts off his friends and family totally for bae, thread carefully around them.

34 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by MicheyJ1: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by MicheyJ1: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
The man allowed himself to stay with her for so many years even with her continuous domestic violence. They both got what was coming to them.

7 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Evablizin(f): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
cry

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by LordIsaac(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
It is better to dwell in the corner of a roof top than live in a house with a woman bereft of character. I have been abused before, so I am an authority in this sphere.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by mazimee(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
They will first chase your friends away, then your family, Finally,they send you away to the other side.

Don't be yoked with aggressive/possesive woman, that is a one way ticket to destruction. A good woman will never create a gap between you and your family and friends.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
the only power women has is to separate

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by nonut: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
That killer should be given a long sentence, ie if she's not sentenced to death. If she's spared, we might have a series of killings from the women folk on the same issue.

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by cremedelacreme: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Guys, Just be wary of any woman who tries to separate you from your hommies and your family. Once she succeeds, the next thing is to isolate you and deal mercilessly with you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
nonut:
That killer should be given a long sentence. If she's spared, we. Ightfield have a

Police don nab am, heartless fellow

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Rubbiish(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
madridguy:
This is one of the characteristic of a bad wife. She will send away everyone around you. From family to friends under the umbrella of don't let us allow third party.
Very true

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
she wasnt the first wife !!!

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by NiRfreak(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
To me: I marry you, you give me unnecessary headache... I'm gonno jilt you like a gal friend. I need peace, I need freedom, above all I want to be happy. If you can't guarantee these, I won't think twice before throwing you out or leaving the house for you. Nonsense woman.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Rubbiish(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
zoaroster:
Too bad, but I think the guy lacked good judgment. Even if you made a mistake in marrying when you cnt get peace u should hv ran away or better ran bck to ur separated friends or even to ur former wife. Why did u remain there untill she killed u
Dude was a weak man bro....

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Pavore9: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Second wife and still jealous!..... Sad he lost his life through his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by nonut: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
fuckerstard:

Police don nab am, heartless fellow
Killing a man while he was asleep, all because he cheated?
Funny enough, the guy is a Muslim.
Ain't Muslims allowed to marry at least four wives?
The biitch should be put down.

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Shaw007(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
its too late...

should have advised your friend to the right thing and stick to one woman

but then... when a chicken is destined for the Christmas pot. nothing will stop him from eating the food bait...

(at least the adage made sense in my head undecided)

5 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Marriage is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
madridguy:
Exactly,they are always very posessive!! Always about themselves..like their husbands doesnt have people he relates with before he met them.

7 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by fatymore(f): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Run away from jealous and aggressive partners.. Pick race

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by MrPresident1: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
That woman was attached to him from heaven.

Allah ya kadara cry

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illehi Rajiun
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Alwaysking: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
The same treatment should be giving to her in full

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Trumps: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
zoaroster:
He was trying to run back to his first wife, that is the sms the devil killer saw.

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Diso60090(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Macgreat(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
smiley

When the devil want to destroy a man he separate him from his brethren.

But with wallpapers and wall panels installed. . . your life is safe

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by itsRhamzy: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
NiRfreak:
To me: I marry you, you give me unnecessary headache... I'm gonno jilt you like a gal friend. I need peace, I need freedom, above all I want to be happy. If you can't guarantee these, I won't think twice before throwing you out or leaving the house for you. Nonsense woman.
. Well spoken sir, you just spoke my mind..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors / Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.